where can i find vacum jars for purging..

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

seen a youtube video showing a guy purging his oil with a vacum jar with a hand help pump. where can i find these? i find links to the jar tops but not the entire setup with the jar, top and mini pump. are they even worth buying?

smokum

smokum

ExtractionExperts recently added items to their site for this purpose, and the prices arent' too bad imho.

Check the last two items at the bottom of this page: http://www.extractionexperts.com/Products.html

I'll be ordering the elect pump option myself as soon as I can scrape up the pennies.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Amazon has em, here is the jar setup
Bel-Art 420220000 Scienceware Polycarbonate Bottom Space Saver Vacuum Desiccator, 19.7cm ID, 23cm Flange OD, 26cm H, 19cm Plate Size
Mastercool 90066-A Vacuum Pump for 154.99 - Buy On amazon

Or You can use something like a mityvac for a hand pump. View on amazon

hey man!

I purchased both items but im having trouble figuring out how to connect 1/4" tubing from the vacuum to the chamber? did you use a vacuum gauge manifold? or some kind of adapter?

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

Ss41preblow

20$ GALLON (LOOKS LIKE A PAINT GALLON SIZE ROUGHLY) CLEAR ACRYLIC CONTAINER W RUBBER O RING AND LATCH... DRILL LIL HOLE IN TOP..WALLA..
BLOW INTO BOWL<<
THROW ON HEAT FOR INITIAL PURGE,
THEN DROP BOWL RIGHT INTO CONTAINER, ATTACH HOSE AND VAC AWAY...
IM ALL ABOUT TRYING TO NOT HAVE TO SCRAPE SHIT THEN VAC...I LOVE BEING ABLE TO PUT WHOLE BLOWN INTO RECEPTACLE INTO VA CHAMBER....WAYYYYYY EASIER IMHO...
VACCHAMBER

Newgetrite

Sorry for caps in a rush!! oh yea and got em at bbb!!
oh n thats basically 2 zs of over 80% tested ss41 wax....i call it get rite..blew a half p of nug n got 2 zippys....not bad..eh?
smells like a cheese ball...the ssh in strain i imagine..
pic of flowers is preblown ss41..ssh x super skunk 41...tested at 20.34 delta 9 thc
last time tested the wax from it it hit like 81-82%

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
hey man!

I purchased both items but im having trouble figuring out how to connect 1/4" tubing from the vacuum to the chamber? did you use a vacuum gauge manifold? or some kind of adapter?
Already informed via PM. But for others. brass threaded fitting w barb for 1.4 line. Go to hardware store and they will take care of you.

TIP< if you do your extraction into parchment paper makes it easy to move into the purging chamber.Rather than having to scrape and move to smaller container to purge.

View attachment 210414
20$ GALLON (LOOKS LIKE A PAINT GALLON SIZE ROUGHLY) CLEAR ACRYLIC CONTAINER W RUBBER O RING AND LATCH... DRILL LIL HOLE IN TOP..WALLA..
BLOW INTO BOWL<<
THROW ON HEAT FOR INITIAL PURGE,
THEN DROP BOWL RIGHT INTO CONTAINER, ATTACH HOSE AND VAC AWAY...
IM ALL ABOUT TRYING TO NOT HAVE TO SCRAPE SHIT THEN VAC...I LOVE BEING ABLE TO PUT WHOLE BLOWN INTO RECEPTACLE INTO VA CHAMBER....WAYYYYYY EASIER IMHO...

Thanks for sharing.
Like the glass container for your extract. Is that a mason jar lid?
What are you using to seal the tube where it connects to the chamber??? Top hat grommet?

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

no its a paint gal size acrylic jar with latch lid etc....
i am using the suction cup attachment that came with the mity vac i used to use....
i have messed with blowing into paper, didnt really try hard enough to have close touching points on glass, so it seemed to take a long time to purge...
what about blwing into a teflon bag,......tried that yet anyone?

heres a new forum..
the thing i dont like about some is all the other stuff...
i like bho...its what i do..
so i started the first bhonly forum...thats it..no bubble, no iso...just butane..lol
its just a proboards right now, and really just my technique....
so it is just getting started...but it IS the FIRST bho only forum, and THATS what im stoked about...if you wanna contribute or moderate or just come peep it and add to it...your invited!!pass it on...bho ftw!!
www.labhoroflove.proboards.com

Top Bottom