where can i get htc and grindhouse seeds from?

• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
any one know??? cant find them anywhere.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
They were here. You're a little late but they may post up some more.

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Yeah there was still some Sour Bubble from Grindhouse up on the auctions here yesterday I beleive when I looked... I was surprised they stayed up there as long as they did to be honest being the last of the stock and all.

Both Grindhouse and HTC have very sought after wares, so when they do pop up on on auctions (both here and "the other place") they go like lightning... Better move fast when they do drop! Ive got some beans from both breeders, but am looking forward to more of the upcoming stuff from both of them...Steele seems to have some killer projects up his sleeve and Deep Chunk and PTK have been on my "must have" list for a while now... I really hope I can manage to wrangle some over my way :D

Good luck on your hunt!

S

Steele Savage

Up in Smoke , yeep , you just missed tha last of our Sour Bubble BX1 1IX offering . Tha last of that generation , but now continuing with DMT , a very select pheno of SB and tha one to find in tha packs that were up . By using workin tha DMT , you will have an exceptionally easier time finding this gem . We have plenty of our Blue Sonja that will be shipped in with tha Jamaican Jam and Sunshine #2 , from HTC ! GrindHouses' new offerings are ripening as we speak , crosses of UK Cheese , pre '98 Bubba and a highly sought after clone that I'll reveal when shit gits closer , that was hit with our Tang Tang males ! These males are such high quality of sativa expression , sporting golden trichs , floral aromas and perfect sativa plant structure ! HTC has PTK and Salmon Creek Big Bud finishing up , with DC and Cripple Creek comin in , during tha first quater of '09 !

Tha best way of finding out what is comin off tha chains is to check tha help desks'

Yeep , we're gonna be killin' it in '09 ,
Steele

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Wow Steele!! Makin my mouth water over here! Cant wait to here what the secret clone is, but if its goin up alongside Bubba and the Cheese its gotta be good!

And HTC is gonna be doin a Cripple Creek seed run!!!!:rock :dance :rock :cake

This news just made my day!!

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
That sounds great man,,, and i got some of your sourbubble on auction

Top Bottom