Where can you buy weed legally in Europe?

• Thread starter express_fix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
express_fix

express_fix

High!
I have a airplane ticket voucher and a modest amount of cash as a gift from my father.
He insist that i spent it on a holiday, so I agreed easily.

My question for you guys is: Which countries in Europe offer cofeeshops, like the ones in Amsterdam?
(Besides Holland that is- Denmark ..Chech republic? UK? Switzerland? not sure..)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Like Amsterdam? none bro, none offers coffee shops as seen in Holland, however u can get some weed all over europe that for sure. Switzerland, Spain, Danemark and a few east Europe will be eaiser than others, but pretty much the same all around.

In Copenhague there Christiana Where u can get all the smoke u will need.

In Switzerland u can get herb pretty much easy. Back in the days they were shops selling pot there. Bag of herb to put in ur pillow etc sold as indica or sativa.

I heard that north of Spain have now places open to sell herb to people that subscrib there. I dont the conditions i have to visit one very soon ....

But i know that pot ca be found easy pretty much all around...

M

Malachi

you should take a trip to Nepal and do some hiking and smoke some landrace strains with the local sherpas, thats what i would do if i had daddy's money to burn, after all you can sample indoor strains almost anywhere, but the experience alone would be well worth it

After all you live in Europe anyway and can take a train to Amsterdam anytime you want. Or you can go to California bro and find out what the wild wild west is all about

express_fix

express_fix

on this site - http://webehigh.com/ you can check out where to find weed in almost any city/country in the world, but i don't want to deal with "shady types" ( note the "") and risk my trip of becoming a bad one, so i guess it will be the netherlands then
im kinda dissapointed though -i was almost certain there are cofeeshops elsewhere.. i guess i was wrong or someone might have misled me with false information

What about the store Bushdoctor / Bush Planet HeadShops in Austria, Vienna, do they sell pot at least under the counter?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Go hit the Ketama mountains for sum crazy ass maroccan hashish.

If i was you i would go Amsterdam then fly to spain and then hit morroco and then go home with a big smile:)

fractal

fractal

Prague sounds good from what I read all drugs are available there and decriminalized in small amounts of a few grams. It's all good in moderation.

beezleb878

beezleb878

For a better holland experience check out other cities like Maaestrircht and Rotterdam. I like Maastricht best for its smaller charms but its been over a decade since I have been.

H

happy b

Nowere like like the Dam except the Dam but theres plenty of weed available in spain.theyr allowed a couple of plants each anyway.

Limonene

Limonene

yeah dam is where its at still but u need to pick the right coffee shop to get the good stuff. Been 4 times in the last year lol.
Barcelona has plenty of options too, you will need to become a member first. I love both cities!

express_fix

express_fix

high guys,
Went to Amsterdam and noticed almost all cofeeshops now have some sort of OG around.

I would like a 2018 update on the NL kush-es, if possible.

Also can somebody (dutch) recommend Rotterdam coffeeshops?
Are there such that offer BHO?

Thanks!

London bud

London bud

I don't think there's anywhere like dam, London though, you can get bud here easy peasy. And worse comes to worse you jump on ere quick and send me a message, ill hook you up with some of the uk's finest

Ashesndreams

Ashesndreams

Relocated to Austria from the Bahamas after loosing everything in hurricane dorian, need help finding marijuana. I smoked everyday back home for pain and since being in Austria was put on dronabinol but doesn’t work at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Top Bottom