Where did Golden Ticket go ?

• Thread starter milkcarton kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
milkcarton kid

milkcarton kid

Hey, I've been dinking' around with this stuff since 1972 ish. 3 years ago I tried some Golden Ticket flower and fell in love. Now can't find the seed anywhere. Any help would be great. I have a pretty extensive "old school" library of seeds and the Ticket reminds me of some Santa Marta from the seventies and yet it doesn't have any of the genetics... I don't think. thanks

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

few years ago it was a strain that came around to very few that wanted to flaunt it like when gorrila glue cuts came out,you know the good old boy system.
i had a bro in new mexico that sourced one the golden ticket seeds from a raffle,very high dollar raffle,he breed his females breed with a male of my white blaze,pretty good stuff,i didnt re-breed it though.
i havent even heard if it again until now,so good luck mate,might be some old hands around that still have them

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Archive puts out some incredible stuff.

I almost went with some archive stuff from the seed bank prize. But i dont think their crosses are very stable. I have seen varied results online. Great plants crossed but how much work is put in?

Or im wrong about them?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I almost went with some archive stuff from the seed bank prize. But i dont think their crosses are very stable. I have seen varied results online. Great plants crossed but how much work is put in?

Or im wrong about them?
They sell mostly F1's i believe and there will be some variability. But a friend of mine cracks a lot of their stuff and its always extremely good.
Ive been meaning to get some one of these days, but im so backlogged with seed at the moment.

milkcarton kid

milkcarton kid

few years ago it was a strain that came around to very few that wanted to flaunt it like when gorrila glue cuts came out,you know the good old boy system.
i had a bro in new mexico that sourced one the golden ticket seeds from a raffle,very high dollar raffle,he breed his females breed with a male of my white blaze,pretty good stuff,i didnt re-breed it though.
i havent even heard if it again until now,so good luck mate,might be some old hands around that still have them
Thanks man. I think i might try gathering up the parents of it and see if i can come close. much appreciated !

milkcarton kid

milkcarton kid

Its from Archive seeds if that helps.

Thanks. Another michigander, cool !!. I tried the seed banks but its always out of stc . oh well,keep on chooglin ' !

milkcarton kid

milkcarton kid

They sell mostly F1's i believe and there will be some variability. But a friend of mine cracks a lot of their stuff and its always extremely good.
Ive been meaning to get some one of these days, but im so backlogged with seed at the moment.
Thanks. They are out of stock , my three most hated words lol. If i can find some or a clone , I'll make sure it stays in existence.

RealYeagerBomb

RealYeagerBomb

Good read in here! wish I cld get that Golden goat x Face off😋 - Fems: Ended up getting Melon Fizz (Melonade x Moonbow) & Doughlato(Dolato 41 x Moonbow) since the Dolato was a home run! Ended up grabbin couple of the new face off drops "Ice cream cone" (Snowman x Face Off bx1)
Anyone have any luck w/ the drop back in August? Just getting a lineup rdy for next run and wondering what's gonna make the cut...
Going with Jungleboys: Frosted kush - Jungle Breath - (NBK x Sunset sherb) lineup & Gelato 33 x Zkittle cake. Look's like Jungleboy's made there own Ice cream cake with little zkittle influence!! using zkittlez x wedding cake bx instead of seed junky's gelato 33 x wedding cake?? Has me intrigued!! Relentless: Rainbow Rozay & Frosted cherry cookie - Exotic genetix Buckin runtz & depends on what other runtz crosses Will be chose have lineup including "midnite runtz" (funky charms x runtz)...Flowering rainbow & Galatic rn 37 days in very nice frosty terp hogs... tried to take pic but have Mars hydro II 900 and blurple ruins it....4x4 84 inch tall...

Latest posts

Top Bottom