Where do you guys put your led grow room heater?

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

I have a small 4x3 tent I had a lil heater on tongwt the room at canopy level 80-82
but leaf temps Of the plant next to the heater was hitting 89-100df I think I read on my ir guy

I'm going to buy some tube heaters tomorrow and put one in every corner Of the room on a inkbrid controlle that will turn them on and of to stay at 80-82
but
I'm not sure if I should put the heater on the floor or just above the pots or even put them canopy level and raise them as the canopy grows taller.

I seen a heat mat heater 500 watt flat it us pots an be put on it but not sure that's a good idea as the roots get to hot?

Anyone got any info pleases
What can the tempreture be around the pot?

growsince79

growsince79

I have a small 4x3 tent I had a lil heater on tongwt the room at canopy level 80-82
but leaf temps Of the plant next to the heater was hitting 89-100df I think I read on my ir guy

I'm going to buy some tube heaters tomorrow and put one in every corner Of the room on a inkbrid controlle that will turn them on and of to stay at 80-82
but
I'm not sure if I should put the heater on the floor or just above the pots or even put them canopy level and raise them as the canopy grows taller.

I seen a heat mat heater 500 watt flat it us pots an be put on it but not sure that's a good idea as the roots get to hot?

I Mix with hps and no heater needed.

Ph 007

Ph 007

I Mix with hps and no heater needed.
Somewhere mate winter 600hos maybe 400 and led
Now ita summer I'm running 250 hps in centure and 2 legs auqrd board s either aide of the Hps the are dimmed to 150 each, so still my total electric usage is 600w.

Im on 250 now but room reading little high, but more sure it it's my fan blwoing air about and hitting my themroe metre anything fake high readings, fan moving about temp readings show 76-79 80 sometimes

Fan pointing at a wall not moving about where it would usually blow air at my themro as it turned side to side , now it opting at the wall my readings show 74.8f canopy level the themro probs unshaed from above radiant heat..
But leaf temps read 75-78is as the fan kicks in, this was set to 24c on my exhost fan
If set my exhost fan to 25c leaf temps nip to 80 and fan then kicks in

What do you set your exhost fan to? 24c or 25c?

My veg tent tho set to 24c the room will drop to 73ish before fan atop a, but set to 25c room statys 76-77f t5 lights in veg

20210702 191117

weed_weasel

weed_weasel

but

I use a small Honeywell ceramic heater, low is 150 watts and high is 300 watts. I put it on the floor in the center of the tent. It comes on when the lights go off. It's enough so it doesn't go below 20 C at night.

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Inside the grow tent, if lights are off. I'm another in upstate NY (cold country). Growing in the basement still, even though its now legal here finally. 2022 will be my 4th yr growing inside. 3 runs a year

The ceramic mini heater is 400 watts, if its gets knocked over it shuts off. Only adds about 4 or 5 degrees Fahrenheit in a 5 x 5, but it is useful.

S

SouP_N

Oil filled heater on low (600w) hooked up to an InkBird controller. Has worked wonders for me. I got the wifi version of the controller and love it. I have a scene setup to automatically adjust my temp and humidity for lights on and lights off. Comes on for a couple minutes every hour or so. The oil filled heater gently radiates the heat over a longer period.

Top Bottom