Where do you keep your autos if you run both auto and photo?

• Thread starter Formallyhap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Formallyhap

Formallyhap

I was thinking about chucking a couple autoflowers in my veg area because since I smoked some autoflower and now know they aren't absolute garbage I feel like I can always have a couple going in my veg room for extra harvests.

Does anyone do something similar?

NairnM16

NairnM16

Do you have room?
Do you have sufficient lights in veg area
If so I don’t see why not
Get a few different flavours in every now and then

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

This seems like a good thread to ask for other opinions on this idea:

im going to need to move my autoflowers, which are in their own tent on an 18/6 light cycle, into my photo flowering tent that’s on 12/12 lights..

one auto is a couple weeks into flower, another juuuust barely showing some signs, and the third is full on veg mode still...

im concerned about the light change mostly...going from 18 down to 12...
my hope says they should be fine...maybe less stretch on the other younger 2...

this isn’t anything too crazy right, I should be able to pull off a decent harvest amiright???

whatchyall think??

NairnM16

NairnM16

im going to need to move my autoflowers, which are in their own tent on an 18/6 light cycle, into my photo flowering tent that’s on 12/12 lights..

one auto is a couple weeks into flower, another juuuust barely showing some signs, and the third is full on veg mode still...

this isn’t anything too crazy right, I should be able to pull off a decent harvest amiright???

whatchyall think??
I’m thinking the extra 6hours if stayed on 18-6
Would benefit the autos better than the 12-12
More light=bigger bud?
On paper anyways wait for some more experienced people to hop in

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

I’m thinking the extra 6hours if stayed on 18-6
Would benefit the autos better than the 12-12
More light=bigger bud?
On paper anyways wait for some more experienced people to hop in

yeah I agree, it’s like a i-have-no-option situation though. If I could I’d leave them 18/6 all the way 😑

NairnM16

NairnM16

yeah I agree, it’s like a i-have-no-option situation though. If I could I’d leave them 18/6 all the way 😑
What’s your veg like?
Can you not just pull out a photoperiod nd make space?
Get a wee light just for autos nd run them in there own environment meaning more for your cycle
Plus a bonus auto every now and then

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

I veg’d and flowered my photos in the same tent. Right now my autos are in their own perfect little tent..it’s running beautiu ..it’s just that...I need to move at the end of the month..so my options are limited. I have secured a location for my photo grow but there isnt enough space to put in my auto tent in the same area,,, so my only option is to put them in the same tent as the photos...which Im cool with besides the light change..it’s not ideal. But I’m just staying thankful there is at least that option for me..I’d hate to have NOWHERE to finish these beauties

A685C0A2 B0AD 4E15 87AA 6EAAB60CD9F7

Moshmen

Moshmen

I was thinking about chucking a couple autoflowers in my veg area because since I smoked some autoflower and now know they aren't absolute garbage I feel like I can always have a couple going in my veg room for extra harvests.

Does anyone do something similar?
I run autos but are switching to photos/both and what I’m doing right now is running both in my 18/6 tent for flower I’m prolly gonna cut it back here soon and see what happens I’ll keep ya posted in couple weeks ! Lol but ima figure out how to run both fir sure !

Moshmen

Moshmen

whatchyall think??
Ima gonna try same in couple weeks and I thought I’d do 14/10 then 12/12 I’ll be watching since ur gonna do it first! Lol thanks for sharing we will get it

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

Ima gonna try same in couple weeks and I thought I’d do 14/10 then 12/12 I’ll be watching since ur gonna do it first! Lol thanks for sharing we will get it

yeah awesome! Similar situation.. I like the idea of a gradual reduction of light.
the pro to moving the autos in with the photos is I’ll be adding my lights to the photo flower tent (4x4x7ish)
so every body will be getting more light while they are on 🤗

from my experience the autos im Growing seem resilient and have vigorous growth so I just hope they keep on going strong and we’ll all just do our best To get these babes flowered and smoked 👽

I look forward to seeing how your plants turn out

Top Bottom