where is everyone

• Thread starter honestcharlie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FarmerChuckles

Tried to edit it for you guy's. YOU KNOW HE CAN'T SPELL!

A

antimatter

Lmao if your reading this OF, you need to understand that we already know that DD is most likely sponsored by AN, alot of the medical growers are. His strain is not one of a kind, there are alot of phenos out there in the gene pool that could potentially produce colas that size when grown in hydro, the only reason you don't see more of it is because the market doesn't want to buy the product because it does not have the look they want and those phenos are rarely seen grown in supercharged systems on the net, he admitted to growing Kushs, just doesn't do photo ops because its not as impressive to the general public.

Were not unaware here we have already discussed and bashed AN to the ends of the earth. You were not banned for your Nutrient Conspiracy.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive never personally had any desire to use jars after its dried. Just rubbermaids to get the last bit of moisture out then to large freezer bags for curing which they stay in.. DD had to do something with his 32lbs maybe he makes it into butter for baked goods instead of storing all of it. You medical guys are likely always over your numbers when it comes to storage I would not doubt.. Fortunately I have no ailments that would cause me to have government stated limits. So officer this is illegal? I had no idea lol.

LMAO me too

EVERYBODY GROW EVERYWHERE

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
OF was banned for a reason - now you come in here and post 36 times in a few hours and repost his crap from another forum

you must be OF - either way - see ya

ohhh dame lol .............I dont get this ..... do you guys smoke ? lol
why all the hostility its like grade school like dude said who started the fourm or who ever said it ...this is a fourm to see , use and bounce ideas off of FOURM and as for the nute companys my shirts red is yours no we all dont were the same clothes so why would we all use the same nutes and I dont think you should ensite all out war because AN makes money I could be wrong but I think thats why they do what they do kinda why everybody does what they do to survive and if your good at it you get more than others no one is tricking anyone if you cant read you should not be near alot of this equipment so read your nutes if you can make it cheaper good for you but no one steals from me I know what im buying oh well anyways way to keep em strait Motherload ha ha ha come on COME ON yall grow up lol

A

antimatter

ohhh dame lol .............I dont get this ..... do you guys smoke ? lol
why all the hostility its like grade school like dude said who started the fourm or who ever said it ...

OrganicFreak Banned June 2011 RIP

FarmerChuckles
Joindate: June 2011
Posts: 37 in one day with many of them filled with the same old rhetoric

Banned June 2011 RIP Farmer Chuckles

[YOUTUBE]_2LjwM3B688[/YOUTUBE]

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
LMAO your killing me anti .........I just dont see why they get all worked up over all this I dont know of anything that I have learned from books , life or other people that my insight and personality dont effect .its kinda of like playing a instrument jimmi hendrix doesnt sound like david gillmore but you can bet your ass ole david can play at least one jimmi tune we all do things different does everybody want to here one song and only one song for life lol ..........but then again it takes all kinds of fish to make a sea

PEACE (or I'll KICK YOUR ASS) lol
and remember EVERYBODY GROW EVERWHERE

A

antimatter

LMAO your killing me anti .........I just dont see why they get all worked up over all this I dont know of anything that I have learned from books , life or other people that my insight and personality dont effect .its kinda of like playing a instrument jimmi hendrix doesnt sound like david gillmore but you can bet your ass ole david can play at least one jimmi tune we all do things different does everybody want to here one song and only one song for life lol ..........but then again it takes all kinds of fish to make a sea

PEACE (or I'll KICK YOUR ASS) lol
and remember EVERYBODY GROW EVERWHERE

Enjoy the freedom while it lasts and keep it as stress free as possible is my conclusion when it comes to this hobby. In every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double don't worry, be happy.

F

flooid

did this thread with OF really just go down.. i'm still in awe how someone who "smokes" could be so high strung.. while smoking.... i'm starting to second guess myself.. lol

don't worry.... be happy.. oh weeee heeee heeee... doooo daaa... **spark spark**

B

budseyeveiw

''When i grow and when it was dried is up for much debate, lol. I do not like to put up ongoing and for that matter close to the date pictures, you never know whos paying attention. dds''

is honest charlie dds?? dds doesnt like putting ongoing progress but has left threads and photos documenting everything he has done thith dates of course??? lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
this thread is wow.

My 2 cents:

Modify your system.
Grow what you want.
Add PGR's**
Piss in your water

**PGRs are cancerous, and can cause bud rot quickly due to bud density.

Its your money. Its your time. Its your investment.

Only you can find and fine tune the system that works for you.

UC does not work for everyone.
MPB does not work for everyone.
Soil does not work for everyone.

Some people just have a black thumb.

:banana1sv6:

13Dawgz

loli

Really?, dis whole time I thought it was the quick connects that gave him the 4lbs plants .:giggle

and btw im pretty sure dds said exactly what hose to buy, I believe it was called valueflex/gs ... so when people started changing out the hose, then they are no longer following dds blueprint *exactly as it was laid out*. So then to blame the guy for problems or say his system is bad, is pretty fucked in my opinion.

Like I previously said changing things up doesn't Automatically mean your going to run into problems but if you change fittings, tubs, hose, etc.. then run into problems.. then what?

I mean toxic hose in your garden can't be good and im sure more than one person had the problem. now if they had followed dds blueprint exactly, including the hose he recommended, well then they wouldn't of had toxic hose in their garden in the first place and Maybe things would have been a whole lot different.

thats where im coming from, Ill just have to agree to disagree with you on the importance of following DDs blueprint to the tee for first time RDWC growers with zero real world experience :joint:

I am going to build a ferrari, but I think I can do it better my WAY! And shave off a couple bucks here and there. I going to put on donuts, use a straw as the tail pipe, interior going to replace with a recliner, steering wheel is going to be honda (save money) screw the windshield. engine ahh i'll find 1 at the junkyard, skip the paintjob. hey wait i'm not building a ferrari now i just got a hunk of shit that don't move.

honestcharlie

honestcharlie

ha haaa haaaaa oh sh*t i wish i was the ds. doesn't everyone?

C

crossouttheiis

this thread is wow.

My 2 cents:

Modify your system.
Grow what you want.
Add PGR's**
Piss in your water

**PGRs are cancerous, and can cause bud rot quickly due to bud density.

Its your money. Its your time. Its your investment.

Only you can find and fine tune the system that works for you.

UC does not work for everyone.
MPB does not work for everyone.
Soil does not work for everyone.

Some people just have a black thumb.

:banana1sv6:

the last few sentences nailed it. I've given multiple friends healthy living clones and they killed then all even with specific directions lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom