where is everyone

• Thread starter honestcharlie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organicfreak

thank you giddeon for your time to reply..I in no way think I'm a know it all and I love to discuus things so lets talk this out...

1.Don't agree... Taller tree yes, larger yield don't think so.. 4 ft mayb 5 ft MAX depending strain with these bushs. too big = too much junk or larf i think you guys call it in the center of these bushs

ok what started me on this path was DD himeself from his old thread not the 10 plant test.
Stated that he was going to be trying different thing to increase his yeild 1 was vegging longer..
So I tried this myself and notice the stretch is diferent for smaller plants then it is for larger plants.. Not scientific,or anything just what I've been seeing from what I've been growing.. forinstance if I placed my lady's in flowering under 6' they dont hit the 8' ceiling but if I do hit the 6' marx they hit ceiling AND CURVE SOME..
but never do I see this double/triple strech EVERY1 TALKS ABOUT WHEN THERE BITCHES go into flowering around 2'..

Do you feel maybe they go thru such a strecth /bushyness cause they are so small and need to make up for all the lights/nutes?
Cause in my experience seems like when you already have them built hieght wise they seem to focus more on flowering then stretching....

Also this time around Im using a homemade phosoload/bushmaster. Recomend this to every1 even if ceiling heights is not an issue..
This product will stop height and make plants focus on nodes and early bud production..
From what I've read you can have wk 5 of flowering but only be in week 3.. cause in a 20gal smartpot and coco i get 1.5-2.5lb each and with addition of co2 and pgrs I'm shooting for 3-6..
Imho only DD's brags of 4 and now 8.. Cant find others hitting that 4 seems maybe 5' plants cant produce anymore,so what do we do? Imho go taller and double bank the lights

2.Think i cleared this one up in my last post.. and as for differnet strains, i think you should know your strains and be very comfortable with your nute pack before you incorporate them together in your system.. But you can grow a few different strains each go in these buckets, you just need to know your strains and grow the ones together that can tolerate the same nutes.. (heavy, med, or low feed).

You did state your opion on this,but I feel you didint read all my post cause 1 plant gets a 85 resivior now that You mentioned 60 was to small.

also I switch my nutes for new 1's EVERY 3.5 DAYS
also if i use the ph dosage systme you can lose the fill resivior..
Why cause your not losing ppms as fast as your losing water from perspiration,condensation,evaporation...

This is important because even though water is being removed thru these process the nutes/ ppm's are still left behind. So the r.o machine produce 1000gallon of water a day..
Were am I not keeping up with what the bitches are needing,or eating?? I would agree the ppms will be lower on day 3.5 compared to when there flushed and put in a new,but by how many 100-300 ppms???? Isnt it fair that your rdwc is losing ppms to?
Unless you add nurtes to your fill resivior,but then how do you know what ppms the plant used and is missing.YOU CANT it would still be a guess..
but maybe when DD"s system calls for a 2 x a wk flush then I'll do 3 haha again every gallon you make i make it for penny's diy nutes IS WERE IT@..

see this is why WE ALL NEED A BAD ASS DEHUMIDIFIER.. the system and the plant put of alot of this water,BUT THE NUTES/SALTS/PPM'S DON'T EVAPORATE..
SO there is a huge difference of how much water is being lost compared to what ppms the plants are eating..
Plus every reason you recirculate I gave an example how to mimic without recirculating
chillin
mixing ph ppm keeping them all same
flushing
water level
now if my are siting in same exact condition minus yours has an undercurent..
whats the diference why's your so much suppior? This is again i feel people want to drive the model t ,So we dont piss off ford...
I say fuck ford lets tweak this sytem

3. I agree with the double stack ON SOME STRAINS or mayb an overhead reflector. some strains just simply have a larger stretch so when you flip at 22"-26" (which I think should be the max height you flip no matter what strain you running in these buckets)you end up with a 5 ft+ tree.. The recon was like this so i believe double stacking definetly helped yield. As for your bigger 8ft bitch, I think thats way to big for an INDOOR plant. A 8ft tall bush would be 8 + feet wide with vertical lighting like this.. A 1k only penetrates 4ft MAX. and personally i think when your plants get as bushy as these do in this system the 1k really only penetates 2.5 to mayb 3 ft max. so again your 8 ft bush would have a rediculous amount of larf.. There is a reason these bushs are only 4ft tall.

I feel I explained this as maybe the taller they are when you put into flower the less they grow and bush. Not a fact just in my experience.. Also whats your opioin on triming some of these huge fan leaves off? maybe open up the canopy. Worse case the cheap inside buds are great for bubble hash making..

5. Ya i didnt feel comfortable with a 2x4 bar holding my res up either. Jus hate the idea of wood and water.. but theres plenty of other ways to support big trees in those res's

Why do you have to stay with those resiviors? Its sound like your left with no other choices ,but to make these work.Imho this is why I'm bring all these points out.. BECAUSE THERE ARE DIFFERNT AND YES MAYBE BETTER WAYS OF SKINNING THIS CAT..

These boat holding tanks are 3/8" think whats your resivior maybe an 1/8"
also they come in black like your resivior
there completely sealed unlike your resivior
the manufacture 4FREE will cut your whole drill your threads,so when you get it its done.. you still have to fully cut all your holes befor even starting install..
and your resivior is same price????
What more can I say its like getting a cadilac for price of a ford and YOUR NOT EXCITED ABOUT THAT????

6. I understand organic soil and not having to use anything from a bottle to achieve amazing results. However RDWC is a little different and those bottled chemicals really do have things dialed in to grow these trees hydroponically. With that being said anyone who knows the recipes and ratios and where I can get a fully organic pack with all the additives and boosters I need that will work in RDWC I would love to know

Dude this is the biggest lie /missuderstanding there is...
there are several recippe out there for rdwc dwc coco soil.. If you can measure out your weed how cant you then messure out salts??
Its the nute's companies joob to keep you thinking you need them. They boast of great thingthat only there products can do and then follow it up with pretty picture and name bigbud,budcandy etc..
My homemade line up
1. canna coco a,b
2. calmag +
3. carefree enzyme store bought 140 gall just like hygrozymes,but u use only .5ml/gal hydro store's zymes want you using 10/ml gal 20x more and carfree enzymes Works amazingly keeps my smart pots black.. cannazyme hygrozymes left roots white but pot were full of green/white algea
4. root mix kelp,humic,fulvic,aminoacids,endo excto myco,bacteria.trichderma, This is compareable/doing basically same thing rhizotnic,root xl, myco madness great white,pirhana ,trantuala do..
5. carbolaod, better then molaases cause its cleaner and don't bubble when aireated..
6. hammer head
7. m.o.a.b

I think the biggest failure of DD's system Since after all its for MEDICAL PATEINT BUCKETS.
Is it keeps the plant #'down but whose allowed to have 32 lb @ a time no matter what state your from,or what medical card you have...
The biggest thing my system/spinoff of his is that you can HARVEST 1 tree a week and that 2-4lb a week. Thats more like MEDICAL REQUIRMENT.. AGREED?
Also gave the way to make 2or more trees a week..
So if you go rdwc IT WORKS GREAT And is a little easier maintaince with a central resivior
BUT dwc and useing all DD"s principles I believe you stay legal,and have different strains and dont have a bucket under your feed bucket fucking with your heights,and then ALL THAT FUCKING PLUMBING...

o

A

antimatter

If you can get your harvest dried and moved to another location in 1 week you might as well do it all at once, to much hassle to do it perpetual just to keep storage numbers down, move it when its dry in rubbermaids to a separate location if your concerned about being over your numbers and random searches.

O

organicfreak

If you can get your harvest dried and moved to another location in 1 week you might as well do it all at once, to much hassle to do it perpetual just to keep storage numbers down, move it when its dry in rubbermaids to a separate location if your concerned about being over your numbers and random searches.

very true

but it allows you to stay legal 100% and harvesting is easier1 per wk even with a machine or hand trimmed can be managed by 1 PERSON...

also what about the drying time think about it its all perpetual when 1 net emptys 1 jars filled then when 1 jars is smoked/sold its refilled all perpetual

no need for oh fuck i need 3 buddy a machine and @ least 24hrs and the 5 nets 1000 jars trainsporting storage of ALL THEM POUNDS...

O

B

budseyeveiw

id grow some trees for fun but you need the space and time, plus to be undetected electricitywise , you can not run 10x1000 watt hps in general. if i was gonna grow trees id do it outside. cheap and effective.

A

antimatter

very true

but it allows you to stay legal 100% and harvesting is easier1 per wk even with a machine or hand trimmed can be managed by 1 PERSON...

also what about the drying time think about it its all perpetual when 1 net emptys 1 jars filled then when 1 jars is smoked/sold its refilled all perpetual

no need for oh fuck i need 3 buddy a machine and @ least 24hrs and the 5 nets 1000 jars trainsporting storage of ALL THEM POUNDS...

O

Ive never personally had any desire to use jars after its dried. Just rubbermaids to get the last bit of moisture out then to large freezer bags for curing which they stay in.. DD had to do something with his 32lbs maybe he makes it into butter for baked goods instead of storing all of it. You medical guys are likely always over your numbers when it comes to storage I would not doubt.. Fortunately I have no ailments that would cause me to have government stated limits. So officer this is illegal? I had no idea lol.

honestcharlie

honestcharlie

what about if you use more than one central res. one for each stain or week or whatever still just a small tweak almost original.put the res under beside or in a different room then the plant.

you guys see this flooming stuff ?

i agree with g mpb is a plant however many feet wide but at some point talk of size is un tested at best but prolly better called dumb why grow 5 feet wide and 20 tall or 20 wide and 5 tall. you cant get light in the plant to far and a 3x3 or4x4 plant is prime.alot of this becomes self evident.

uniseals to make a uc mpb hybrid?

O

organicfreak

what about if you use more than one central res. one for each stain or week or whatever still just a small tweak almost original.put the res under beside or in a different room then the plant.

you guys see this flooming stuff ?

i agree with g mpb is a plant however many feet wide but at some point talk of size is un tested at best but prolly better called dumb why grow 5 feet wide and 20 tall or 20 wide and 5 tall. you cant get light in the plant to far and a 3x3 or4x4 plant is prime.alot of this becomes self evident.

uniseals to make a uc mpb hybrid?

lol i said 8'tall dd's are 5ish with double stacked lights is this to far of a strech?

he also uses almost 2' for height for the gravity return so he can recirculate his system...

DD himself said he couldnt hit the 10lb maybe a taller NOT WIDER PLANT is the answer...

only gideon thinks 8' TALL plant means 8' WIDE plant.

I feel the height can be regulated with pgr's and the streching shoots can be
weaved/controlled thru the trellis that's built right into my design...

still left with a 5-6 foot WIDE plant JUST LIKE DD'S, but taller= more yeild
WHY?
IMHO If you take DD's plant and put another 3' of plant ontop of it wouldn't that = more plant/more shoots = more yeild?????

o

O

organicfreak

:wondering

:shake

:sign0065:

i stated in the begining that some worship DD and make it hard to give any ideas,but I also stated I DONT GIVE 2 SHIT'S WHAT PEOPLE FEEL.

So I shared my ideas.

you've done nothing but critize them???:sign0065:

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NO INTENSION OF CONVERSATION

o

O

organicfreak

I was starting to get pissed at some of these response's I've got toward FREE ADVICE on cuting cost/corners off a system.
THAT I CANT MAKE YOU CHOOSE TO IMPLAMENT... AND even if you want to stay with dd's system you could use better resivior, cheaper cooling device,diy nutes.. It doesn't have to be my way or highway maybe you only take away 1 thing..

Started thinking why does it feel like I steped in shit trying to be nice...

AHH then I remebered what I'm up against..

1. nute companies:
I'm fucking up there koolaid telling you guy's to cut out there products and use your own

2. hydro company's: beside you not buying nute's no more because your smartly making your own. I just shited all over Hydro inovation and water cooled gardens by telling you to go to the source "china/internet" and buy there products for 1/3 of the price...

3. god (dd's) and all his FAITHFULL followers...
lol gideon even stated "I dont like mixing plastic and wood,but i deal with it" LOL LIKE HE HAS TO..
Not like I didn't recomend a alteranntive thats same price AND WAY BETTER..

BE SMART and read thru the lines I'm selling NOTHING... And just showed very simple ways to cut SEVERAL PEOPLE/COMPANIES out of the loop...

only people who want to argue/fight with me HAVE TO BE 1 OF THE 3.. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE between disagreeing and then just saying everything I SAY IS WRONG AND WON'T WORK...

lol antimatter was just arguing with me in another thread over free advice and now he's here WHAT DID I DO 2 him lol THINK I STEPPED IN SOME1's KOOLAID????

o

A

antimatter

thank you giddeon for your time to reply..I in no way think I'm a know it all and I love to discuus things so lets talk this out...

1.Don't agree... Taller tree yes, larger yield don't think so.. 4 ft mayb 5 ft MAX depending strain with these bushs. too big = too much junk or larf i think you guys call it in the center of these bushs

ok what started me on this path was DD himeself from his old thread not the 10 plant test.
Stated that he was going to be trying different thing to increase his yeild 1 was vegging longer..
So I tried this myself and notice the stretch is diferent for smaller plants then it is for larger plants.. Not scientific,or anything just what I've been seeing from what I've been growing.. forinstance if I placed my lady's in flowering under 6' they dont hit the 8' ceiling but if I do hit the 6' marx they hit ceiling AND CURVE SOME..
but never do I see this double/triple strech EVERY1 TALKS ABOUT WHEN THERE BITCHES go into flowering around 2'..

Do you feel maybe they go thru such a strecth /bushyness cause they are so small and need to make up for all the lights/nutes?
Cause in my experience seems like when you already have them built hieght wise they seem to focus more on flowering then stretching....

Also this time around Im using a homemade phosoload/bushmaster. Recomend this to every1 even if ceiling heights is not an issue..
This product will stop height and make plants focus on nodes and early bud production..
From what I've read you can have wk 5 of flowering but only be in week 3.. cause in a 20gal smartpot and coco i get 1.5-2.5lb each and with addition of co2 and pgrs I'm shooting for 3-6..
Imho only DD's brags of 4 and now 8.. Cant find others hitting that 4 seems maybe 5' plants cant produce anymore,so what do we do? Imho go taller and double bank the lights

2.Think i cleared this one up in my last post.. and as for differnet strains, i think you should know your strains and be very comfortable with your nute pack before you incorporate them together in your system.. But you can grow a few different strains each go in these buckets, you just need to know your strains and grow the ones together that can tolerate the same nutes.. (heavy, med, or low feed).

You did state your opion on this,but I feel you didint read all my post cause 1 plant gets a 85 resivior now that You mentioned 60 was to small.

also I switch my nutes for new 1's EVERY 3.5 DAYS
also if i use the ph dosage systme you can lose the fill resivior..
Why cause your not losing ppms as fast as your losing water from perspiration,condensation,evaporation...

This is important because even though water is being removed thru these process the nutes/ ppm's are still left behind. So the r.o machine produce 1000gallon of water a day..
Were am I not keeping up with what the bitches are needing,or eating?? I would agree the ppms will be lower on day 3.5 compared to when there flushed and put in a new,but by how many 100-300 ppms???? Isnt it fair that your rdwc is losing ppms to?
Unless you add nurtes to your fill resivior,but then how do you know what ppms the plant used and is missing.YOU CANT it would still be a guess..
but maybe when DD"s system calls for a 2 x a wk flush then I'll do 3 haha again every gallon you make i make it for penny's diy nutes IS WERE IT@..

see this is why WE ALL NEED A BAD ASS DEHUMIDIFIER.. the system and the plant put of alot of this water,BUT THE NUTES/SALTS/PPM'S DON'T EVAPORATE..
SO there is a huge difference of how much water is being lost compared to what ppms the plants are eating..
Plus every reason you recirculate I gave an example how to mimic without recirculating
chillin
mixing ph ppm keeping them all same
flushing
water level
now if my are siting in same exact condition minus yours has an undercurent..
whats the diference why's your so much suppior? This is again i feel people want to drive the model t ,So we dont piss off ford...
I say fuck ford lets tweak this sytem

3. I agree with the double stack ON SOME STRAINS or mayb an overhead reflector. some strains just simply have a larger stretch so when you flip at 22"-26" (which I think should be the max height you flip no matter what strain you running in these buckets)you end up with a 5 ft+ tree.. The recon was like this so i believe double stacking definetly helped yield. As for your bigger 8ft bitch, I think thats way to big for an INDOOR plant. A 8ft tall bush would be 8 + feet wide with vertical lighting like this.. A 1k only penetrates 4ft MAX. and personally i think when your plants get as bushy as these do in this system the 1k really only penetates 2.5 to mayb 3 ft max. so again your 8 ft bush would have a rediculous amount of larf.. There is a reason these bushs are only 4ft tall.

I feel I explained this as maybe the taller they are when you put into flower the less they grow and bush. Not a fact just in my experience.. Also whats your opioin on triming some of these huge fan leaves off? maybe open up the canopy. Worse case the cheap inside buds are great for bubble hash making..

5. Ya i didnt feel comfortable with a 2x4 bar holding my res up either. Jus hate the idea of wood and water.. but theres plenty of other ways to support big trees in those res's

Why do you have to stay with those resiviors? Its sound like your left with no other choices ,but to make these work.Imho this is why I'm bring all these points out.. BECAUSE THERE ARE DIFFERNT AND YES MAYBE BETTER WAYS OF SKINNING THIS CAT..

These boat holding tanks are 3/8" think whats your resivior maybe an 1/8"
also they come in black like your resivior
there completely sealed unlike your resivior
the manufacture 4FREE will cut your whole drill your threads,so when you get it its done.. you still have to fully cut all your holes befor even starting install..
and your resivior is same price????
What more can I say its like getting a cadilac for price of a ford and YOUR NOT EXCITED ABOUT THAT????

6. I understand organic soil and not having to use anything from a bottle to achieve amazing results. However RDWC is a little different and those bottled chemicals really do have things dialed in to grow these trees hydroponically. With that being said anyone who knows the recipes and ratios and where I can get a fully organic pack with all the additives and boosters I need that will work in RDWC I would love to know

Dude this is the biggest lie /missuderstanding there is...
there are several recippe out there for rdwc dwc coco soil.. If you can measure out your weed how cant you then messure out salts??
Its the nute's companies joob to keep you thinking you need them. They boast of great thingthat only there products can do and then follow it up with pretty picture and name bigbud,budcandy etc..
My homemade line up
1. canna coco a,b
2. calmag +
3. carefree enzyme store bought 140 gall just like hygrozymes,but u use only .5ml/gal hydro store's zymes want you using 10/ml gal 20x more and carfree enzymes Works amazingly keeps my smart pots black.. cannazyme hygrozymes left roots white but pot were full of green/white algea
4. root mix kelp,humic,fulvic,aminoacids,endo excto myco,bacteria.trichderma, This is compareable/doing basically same thing rhizotnic,root xl, myco madness great white,pirhana ,trantuala do..
5. carbolaod, better then molaases cause its cleaner and don't bubble when aireated..
6. hammer head
7. m.o.a.b

I think the biggest failure of DD's system Since after all its for MEDICAL PATEINT BUCKETS.
Is it keeps the plant #'down but whose allowed to have 32 lb @ a time no matter what state your from,or what medical card you have...
The biggest thing my system/spinoff of his is that you can HARVEST 1 tree a week and that 2-4lb a week. Thats more like MEDICAL REQUIRMENT.. AGREED?
Also gave the way to make 2or more trees a week..
So if you go rdwc IT WORKS GREAT And is a little easier maintaince with a central resivior
BUT dwc and useing all DD"s principles I believe you stay legal,and have different strains and dont have a bucket under your feed bucket fucking with your heights,and then ALL THAT FUCKING PLUMBING...

o

Im trying to tell you that it is your grammar, noone wants to go through your posts because half of it is illegible and its starting to show up in every discussion... Its not you as an individual, but if you are going to write walls of text in every thread you dam well better make it legible.

O

organicfreak

sounds about right its my "grammer" thats stopping my point from being heard..

lol now I know how the "illegal immegrents" feel...

o

B

budseyeveiw

Im trying to tell you that it is your grammar, noone wants to go through your posts because half of it is illegible and its starting to show up in every discussion... Its not you as an individual, but if you are going to write walls of text in every thread you dam well better make it legible.

you spelt ''damn'' wrong. perhaps you should work on your spellings before you critique other peoples lol

plus i do agree with the dd= god thing his ideas wernt evn his they were availiable online far before his buckets existed.and he grows a cut of plant which is well suited to it. its unlikely most plants will do as well as the g13. a cut of which is readily obtainable to the public now.

honestcharlie

honestcharlie

mistakes help teach us.Some of the stuff doesnt matter its still a mpb but some of the changes make it something else.for better or worse mpb is a style and thats what we are here to talk about.if you think of better or different ways cool but some have made more mistakes and want to help others not repeat

O

organicfreak

:mad0233:
mistakes help teach us.Some of the stuff doesnt matter its still a mpb but some of the changes make it something else.for better or worse mpb is a style and thats what we are here to talk about.if you think of better or different ways cool but some have made more mistakes and want to help others not repeat

see and my grammer sucks???? I just had to re-read your post twice,but again this convo WAS NEVER ABOUT GRAMMER WAS IT?

lol but with that said can we plz get back on topic?

charlie my ideas can be implaminted and you would still have DD's system...

1. you cant use my resivior cooling package? mines $100!
hydro store boughts $300?

I could go on and on but then we might all need another lesson on grammer,or bore any1 with a wall of my non-sense..

Clearly I know nothing and should be banned from the farm for giving opion's
on how you/the group can save money and cut corners
Sorry chuck!

o

oh and mpb= Medical patient buckets shouldnt that = no jail time???

good luck when some1 else finally reaches DD's complete exageration of 8+LB's dried Not wet lol oh and from a 5' tall plant...
and now you still go to prison for havin 32lb's

Just tell the judge "I did'nt know I couldnt have 32lb" THEY"LL believe you....

O

organicfreak

you spelt ''damn'' wrong. perhaps you should work on your spellings before you critique other peoples lol

you'll never believe this, but anti followed me over to this thread from a coco thread were everything I said there was wrong due to my spelling..

And now he's here doing the EXACT SAME THING...
This has got to be a quinkie dink right?
no1 is that crazy to do some shit like that?
right?

oh wait here's the thread read it for yourself...

youll see I'm begging to get back on topic and complete thread falls apart
why???

my grammar...
oh.. ok..

hope this doesnt have the same result here..
I do feel we can all bring idea's to table wether or not you agree,or not

up to the group

o

Giddeon

Giddeon

I never said I used the wood and plastic I said that I don't like that idea and that I have found a way around the wood lid supports.

How do you check your roots in those fully sealed black 80 gal tanks of yours.?? Do you take jk's viewing port idea? Then you are basically at using his bucket, kind of, jk seems to really have his bucket design down inside and out.

And I don't think dd's is god but I do realize that he tweaked on this bucket design for probably over a decade. So, I get that I need to learn his design inside and out, over and under before any tweaking of my own is done.

Have you even ran his buckets once to see first hand what you really feel needs changed in the end? If not then it sounds to me like you are just scared of the intensive build out that often comes with a proper mpb set up.

Top Bottom