where is everyone

• Thread starter honestcharlie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organicfreak

I never said I used the wood and plastic I said that I don't like that idea and that I have found a way around the wood lid supports.

How do you check your roots in those fully sealed black 80 gal tanks of yours.?? Do you take jk's viewing port idea? Then you are basically at using his bucket, kind of, jk seems to really have his bucket design down inside and out.

And I don't think dd's is god but I do realize that he tweaked on this bucket design for probably over a decade. So, I get that I need to learn his design inside and out, over and under before any tweaking of my own is done.

Have you even ran his buckets once to see first hand what you really feel needs changed in the end? If not then it sounds to me like you are just scared of the intensive build out that often comes with a proper mpb set up.

1. How do you check your roots in those fully sealed black 80 gal tanks of yours.?? Do you take jk's viewing port idea? Then you are basically at using his bucket, kind of, jk seems to really have his bucket design down inside and out.

NOPE LIKE I STATED AND GAVE A LINK TO THEM.. THEY WILL INSTALL
8" OR 16" viewing ports that are blk or clear and thread on off or theres a slide if you don't need to much room... kind of like a salt and pepper lid..
You can have 1-??? how many ports you would like...

these ports need to be able to
1. fit a pump in like a 1200-1800 danner
2. be by the float to adjust the water
3. take ph/ppm reading
4. empty/fill resivior
5. CHECK THE ROOTS
6. mess with air stones
7. adjust airflow mainfold
8. get to the coolingcoil

Have you even ran his buckets once to see first hand what you really feel needs changed in the end?

Now this is a fair question... yes and no...

I did do 1 bucket to his spec minus the need for central resivior because I JUST HAD 1 bucket as a test/ a go around to see if it was hype or 4 real. I was like come on now 4 plant yeilding 16lb (this is what gave me idea that I DIDN'T NEED TO rdwc)

3 1000K verticaly surround here like a triangle.WATER COOLED JUST LIKE COAXIE'S and guess what hashplant from seeds SAME AS COAXIE.. got under 2lb JUST LIKE COAXIE...
And then i kept reading others that were having the same results JUST LIKE COAXIE...
Is any1 seeing the pattern????
NO 1 IS PULLING 4LB LET ALONE 8+ got me wondering why???

1. I feel somewere along the line DD's was bought out and when you look @ what his system demand MOST OF IT IS NUTERIENTS,LIGHTS,BULBS,now water cooling/air cool etc.....
Seem to me were all fooled into this 4lb myth...
TO LINE THE HYDRO STORES/NUTE COMPANY'S POCKETS...

But then I started thinking more and more and if he is or isn't a scum bag nute/hydrostore pedlar.
This system has GREAT attribute's.
It SUPERCHARGES ALL THE things a plants needs to be huge/quality,so I started on the path of cutting out USELESS THING like nutrients & everyother secret I've been passing on..
but like prior poster stated"DD didn't invent all this most was already here"
& wouldn't that be a bitch if it was all for a few companies to steal from the masses

2. pgr's
No way in hell DD's is getting his buds the size of my thigh ,or head without using them I'm sorry..
NOW HORMONES ARNT A TOTAL BAD THING... Just be honest its not YOUR AWSOME BUCKETS that every1 duplicates,but no 1 get's the result..

lol but after all he has this 1 and only strain and its by far bigger and better then your's ... :sign0065:

If not then it sounds to me like you are just scared of the intensive build out that often comes with a proper mpb set up.

:sweating:sweating:sweating
Please don't tell.. What would the group think of me?

O

A

antimatter

I was starting to get pissed at some of these response's I've got toward FREE ADVICE on cuting cost/corners off a system.
THAT I CANT MAKE YOU CHOOSE TO IMPLAMENT... AND even if you want to stay with dd's system you could use better resivior, cheaper cooling device,diy nutes.. It doesn't have to be my way or highway maybe you only take away 1 thing..

Started thinking why does it feel like I steped in shit trying to be nice...

AHH then I remebered what I'm up against..

1. nute companies:
I'm fucking up there koolaid telling you guy's to cut out there products and use your own

2. hydro company's: beside you not buying nute's no more because your smartly making your own. I just shited all over Hydro inovation and water cooled gardens by telling you to go to the source "china/internet" and buy there products for 1/3 of the price...

3. god (dd's) and all his FAITHFULL followers...
lol gideon even stated "I dont like mixing plastic and wood,but i deal with it" LOL LIKE HE HAS TO..
Not like I didn't recomend a alteranntive thats same price AND WAY BETTER..

BE SMART and read thru the lines I'm selling NOTHING... And just showed very simple ways to cut SEVERAL PEOPLE/COMPANIES out of the loop...

only people who want to argue/fight with me HAVE TO BE 1 OF THE 3.. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE between disagreeing and then just saying everything I SAY IS WRONG AND WON'T WORK...

lol antimatter was just arguing with me in another thread over free advice and now he's here WHAT DID I DO 2 him lol THINK I STEPPED IN SOME1's KOOLAID????

o

school is out friend.
But thanks for the lesson on writing.

Again were here to talk trees/coco large pots, or did I hurt your feelings?and now it's a pissing contest about spelling???? r u 4 real?

Please let's get back on track discussing what matter's growing trees...

and IMHO if you cant grow 1.5-2.5 from a tree then you should NOT BE GROWING TREES..

but what amazes me is I want 3-6 lbs off a tree with ALOT OF LIGHTS CO2 AND PGR'S...
Seems this would be a more interesting coversation to the group..
Dont you agree?
Wether or not you can read ,or I can spell should be left out of conversation
IMHO

thanks
o

organicfreak you are a legend, I would like to nominate you for poster of the year.

[YOUTUBE]kXvZeJSUDPM[/YOUTUBE]

A

antimatter

wow leave the guy alone man. who cares?

He is trolling us with information hes gathered by reading the message boards, nothing more. Ive been here long enough to know whats going on here, he is the perfect example of a Grade A marijuana forum troll. Respond to his posts and feed him and spin your heads be my guest but I guarantee you he is chuckling at us.

O

organicfreak

Wow what did o stumble upon now???
Is its worse then I thought.

just had a MAJOR BREAK THROUGH..

JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT in gravity and SNOW STORM
and yea i was suspicious of DD pics/claims

But now these pgr's ALL MAKE SENSE..

So not only was he getting us all to buy his system and nutes through our own hydro store's and He show's us the huge results that are alot to do with pgr's and only some to do with the system...
And us the nieve pot farmers gobbled it up chasing after 4lb's and now 8lb's

do you see the clearer I make it the more they try to confuse it or discredit me..

wow whats next me banned?

haha thikk about it buds the size of a basketball... are we in cartoon world?

o

O

organicfreak

I try and save the group 2/3off$$$.
If not penny's on the dollar when comes to nutes and I'm a troll??? misinforming who?
Alot of my starting info came from here..
fatmans diy nute thread which again is on the farm...

so anti are you calling logic/the farm troll's to since this information I'm spinnin you came from his site?

I love this forum come here often I have over 300 post your more then welcome to look threw my post...

youll see i was bumbing my head on coco and trying to learn diy nute JUST LIKE MANY...
and now because my wisdom has out grown

1.god (dd) and his followers

2. the nute companies/hydrostore's pediling there high price shit and damn if i tell u that lol fucking up the koolaid...

this is ALL ABOUT $$$$ folks and I'm not trying to get any of yours...
Open your eyes seek truth.. she'll always find you..

o

O

organicfreak

He is trolling us with information hes gathered by reading the message boards, nothing more. Ive been here long enough to know whats going on here, he is the perfect example of a Grade A marijuana forum troll. Respond to his posts and feed him and spin your heads be my guest but I guarantee you he is chuckling at us.

DO YOU RELIZE YOUR STALKING ME????
you added no coments here except how wrong I am & of course I can't spell..
hehe but neither can you.... haha:sign0065:

so why are you here again seems like to discredit me?

O

B

budseyeveiw

im here to read and learn so thats it im not intrested wether he is a troll or not i just dont see the point in arguing? he had some cheaper alternatives to some items. i dont see what the issue is.

Giddeon

Giddeon

I find it amusing that anyone who has succeeded with the mpb's and post their opinions are just "dd's followers." Not just other farmers here who are skilled enough with the mpb's and to whom someone can turn to for help if they truly would like to better their mpb setup and pump out large trees. I know that most of the successful mpb growers would be more than happy to share their knowledge of the system to someone actually willing to learn, but not someone that comes to class the first day already knowing more than their teacher. The attitude then will be, "Ok teach me then since you obviously have this figured out better than I do."

And if you think that any thing else was used other than what was listed in the nutrient schedule you are sadly mistaken.

OF, the more I learn of your bucket the more I am sure it belongs in the DIY hydro section it is not an mpb and the knowledge behind it helps mpb growers as much as a uc thread would. Good to maybe check out but really isn't an mpb.

B

budseyeveiw

mpb is just a recirculating dwc. i dont see the difference to most other systems. im not saying its a bad one but very similar to any others.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I think there are a lot of nuances that come with every RDWC system.

Ill use cars as an example, maybe not the best example, but anyways.

porsches and ferraris are both sport cars, both go fast, but each brings different pluses and minuses to the table.

Its cool to try and reinvent the wheel or improve on others designs/ideas, but when its just hypothetical ideas that have not been tried out.. well thats really all it is, hypothetical ideas.. It may work, it may not.

MPB is a DIY design laid out by DDs. if you start moddying the system, its not really an MPB anymore, its a "Insert Your Name Here" DIY design.

I am enjoying the discussion and reading different ideas, lets just keep it adult status and leave the drama in hollywood:)

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

A couple differences off the top of my head between the UC and MPB are.
UC once set up can not be adjusted mid grow.. so lets say you are on 50" centers. Your on 50" centers till the end of the grow. With an Mpb you can adjust the centers due to the fact the hosing is flexible and the quick connects make it easy to disconnect.

Mpbs need to be elevated if your following DD's example, UC is bam on the floor without taking up extra space.

If you run into root problems or have root die off, as gideon previously mentioned the MPB is better designed.

even looking at the inventors, you get a big difference.
You got daniel from cch20 which will talk with anyone and go out of his way to help his customers(customers who have purchased his system, in turn he makes a profit from them by them buying his system).

Dds laid out everything for free(blueprings, nutrients, etc..), but if you got a problem, dds isn't making money off anyone here, so you think he wants to spend his days troubleshooting other peoples problems, he has nothing invested in this. If a company bought his desgin for what he said they did, he still ain't making money of the PEOPLE here at the farm. That company that bought his design may in the future, but everything dd laid out was on the free zone.:icon_animal26::bow

I have only seen a couple people on the farm that even copied DDs system to the tee.
Gideon being one, and go figure gideon is having great sucesss.

Imagine if DDs has a phone number to call him at... It would be soooooooooo much harder for dds to help troubleshoot a system because everyone has a different DIY system, different hose, different pipe, different containers.

When UC troubleshoots, think how much easier it is for them with all the systems being pretty damn similar.:icon_animal26:

What I can say is if a newbie to water culture wanted to jump into a high performance rdwc system, I would advise them to stick with the UC as its all laid out for you and you can have the UC crew babysit you through your grow.;)
And how about not putting all your eggs in one basket.. I dunno about you guys but when I try something new.. I like to do it on a small scale, if it works then i make the switch..
If you want to try an MPB then for gods sake follow dds instructions to the TEE. If you never did rdwc how do you confidently think you can improve on a system that you have never even ran before... now after several succesful runs then> maybe> start moddying something.

there are lots more pluses and minuses for both systems and many more differences as well, but damn I just made two long ass posts. :cool0041:

B

budseyeveiw

yup true. i dont know why people keep saying that if you deviate from dds design you will start having problems.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

yup true. i dont know why people keep saying that if you deviate from dds design you will start having problems.

Im not saying if you deviate from his design you will have problems.

i'm saying if a person has never done RDWC, then that person decides on his very first RDWC run(ever) to start changing things/making improvments, based soley on hypothetical ideas that are drawn from zero real life experience, that might not be the best idea, ;)

Im not saying a person who is new to rdwc can't have a great idea/ breakthrough.

But how a person even know if their "improvments" are actually improvments if they have not ran the original system??

that make sense?

Giddeon

Giddeon

I must spread my rep around before giving it to Chronic Monster again +1 my friend great posts!

A

antimatter

OF everything you class us with is nothing more then an idea in your mind that you have never put into practice. Have you actually tried to source all of the chemicals needed to create your entire line of nutrients post 9/11? Would you honestly want someone who has never grown hydro in there entire life to build your system and fail because they didn't do it up to your standards and lose there shirt? If your going to class everyone on everything in walls of text then you should start your own thread in the DIY section with photos to show that it works exactly how you pictured it, I don't care if you grow tomato plants just show us that it works perfectly and up to everyones standards. I can't believe I am actually trying to help you knowing that your trolling but I want you to be able to coexist peacefully on this forum before more members start calling you out... I hope your stay here ends well I really do.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I think both the uc and the mpb are great systems, I went with mpb because I saw a more cost effective and flexible system than the uc. My first mpb I did on a shoe string budget, I didnt run co2 or ac and still had great results running only 4 lights on a 7 plant setup. Def not the dds blueprint to a tee, and def not dds sized yields, but as I added all the components that makes dds system so strong, the ac, co2 and better lighting, results have only improved.

I believe you could grow a tree in an old shoe if you gave it the best light air and water. Im just too heavily invested in the home depot tough boxes right now to switch over to shoes.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I think you can def deviate on the design as far as tubs, tubing, fittings etc. Its when you deviate from the atmospheric and nutrient guidelines or suggestions you run into problems.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Just curious that your first rdwc culture grow ever Chrome?

as an example of following dds blueprint.

I remember seein a guy who had problems with his MPB(can't remember who off the top of my head).

It turned out he had toxic hosing in his room that was offgassing. If that person had followed DDS advice to the tee, well that problem wouldn't have occured... feel me:)

So I gota *respectfully* disagree about changing tubs, tubing etc...

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I had grown in hydro for years but that was the first rdwc experience.

I dont remember dds giving a hose recommendation other than for sizing. I remember hearing about the bad tubing theory, but theres no real definitive way to prove that was the one thing that brought down the room. But obv poisonous tubing wasnt helpful. I always buy and would recommend other growers use tubing that is food grade.

I love people that disagree with me CM, but unless your using poisonous tubing or tubs made of waffles, you can probably modify those aspects of the system. I've used different size tubing, fitting tubs, but kept the rest the of blueprint and killed it. DD's didnt get 4lb plants because he used canadian tubing, quick disconnects or a 50L tub. He got those results from a well built system, an amazing strain, and nearly perfect atmospheric controls. Ive designed a few mpb's now that all have different logistical challenges. What makes the mpb so great is its ability to adapt to the environment and strain.

I dont really think the size of the saddle or how the water gets down stream matters to the horse.

unless the saddle is the size of a house and the water is down stream from a chinese tubing manufacturer

Latest posts

Top Bottom