Where is the love for Next Generation?

• Thread starter AM to PM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AM to PM

Next Generation puts out some legit genetics. IMO pretty much straight commercial selection. Consistent phenos, yield, taste, smell. They are actual BREEDERS.

Romulan, ISS, GrapeGod, GrapefruitDiesel...

Share something. Thoughts? Pics?

Weedobix

Weedobix

Yeah, i've bought quite a few packs of their gear, can't wait to run it. They seem to have a great selection for commercial like you say.

I've got a few romulan x hashplant just going into flower, they certainly smell nice.

S

Surfr

would love to try it, ,i have seen there gear just never in shops i frequent unfortunatly, hopefully logic scoops up some packs to change that

That would actually be pretty sick to see some Next Gen beans on the Bay...

:character0180:

Weedobix

Weedobix

There's quite a few places with these now, they never used to be at many UK banks, they must of got asked for them alot.

A

AM to PM

Best place to pick up the beans is NG's own shop as they have almost the complete collection at any given time. Other banks like the Tude only have the more popular ones and they frequently sell out.

R

Radio_Dread

i have been puffin there grape god lately. grapefruit x godbud. pretty heavy stuff.

fractal

fractal

Thanks for reminding me! I want to stock up on romulan beans to experiment with a while. I have not heard bad things about the company but about their seed vendors I have and i'm always trying to not have money go missing when I order seeds.

rawman

rawman

I've smoked grape god it was pretty purple not all it was green too, smelt really nice. Low yielder though my friend said she doesn't branch for shit.

true grit

true grit

Thats right forgot bout these folks and their Romulan....would love to run that....

F

FatBastard

Im running as we speak : grape god and NYC purple diesel.. week 3 of flowering

A

amrad

I just finished a seed grow of Next Gens Texada Island Timewarp. The all time best yeilder and high I'v ever smoked of outdoor weed.
It can grow huge, and yeild up to a pound a plant in the right conditions. I had six seeds left of the originals so decided to do a seed grow for next year outside. They have very little smell outdoors. I could stand right next to them and not smell a thing unless you rub against them. And then its pine and sorta fruity, Def low oder.
Iv heard that the original clone is close to thirty years old and some say its getting tired. So someone has offered me the original clone and I'll open pollinate it to the males I get from the seeds. And select from there. This really is the only outdoor strain you need. Its mostly sativa but I think probably seventy thirty. Indica being I think the SPG clone? Im not sure of this.

A

AM to PM

Popped 3 romulan, 3 grapefruit diesels, and 3 iss regular seeds about a week ago. ISS was 3/3 in 4 days. GD was 3/3 in 5. Rom was 3/3 in 4. Few popped earlier than others, but I'm just counting them here as a group.

First glance tho, that island sweet skunk is just begging me to give it more to grow. the romulan is making the slowest day to day progress.

Still want to pick up NGs Romulan Max. Anyone out there tried it lately?

P

pdiddy2345

I'm interested in the Rom Max aswell. Wondering wut traits were enhanced and such. I believe Next Generation has released a femmed line recently too.

B

Bhanghead

I had a buddy that ran the ISS organic...it is a MONSTER..will just keep bulking up until you chop em...and a trully intoxicating fragrance..one of those smells that every time you open your jar make you smile and sigh..AAAHHHHHH:)

A

AM to PM

Don't know but I just popped 2 romulan regular to see if I find something.

Mr. Greengenes

Mr. Greengenes

NG's Island Sweet Skunk, wow. Wickedly resiny, huge white buds. A true haze type with a strong incense smell even detectable on vegging plants. Leaves that wonderful, persistant purple sweet funk in the air that makes latecomers say, "What were you guys smoking?" when they walk in the room. A bit branchy and hard to manicure, but well worth the effort. ISS has qualities that please both older and younger tokers. A truly impressive effort by NG.

M

mrhouston907

I've got a grape god male that throws purple in it's crosses. The females I had finished in 55-65 days. The purple pheno took 65, the lime green was done in 55. They also yield like crazy, really pretty plants.

S

Silica

Im about to order dynamite and either timewarp or diablo right now.
Just not sure if timewarp is autoflower. if it is ill use it in the tropics but if not i might use some indoors.
Blue romulan and others is also tempting

Top Bottom