Where, oh where art thou, Under Current system?

• Thread starter Boylobster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boylobster

Boylobster

Hm... just so I don't feel like a complete ass, I've gone to every single vendor with an internet address listed in the CurrentCulture website, and not one of them seems to offer the UC online. Can anyone take my head and point it gently in the right direction?

This really is a more sensible question than it might seem, as I live in the middle of a giant, frozen pancake, far, far away from all those bitchin' Cali hydro shops.

Little help?

Thank in advance!
BL

Boylobster

Boylobster

Hm. Riiiiiight... hadn't thought about calling the company since they don't distribute, but now that you mention it... I'm an idiot. :dull

:D Lol, thanks! *sigh* Sometimes I amaze myself. Could I salvage the situation by saying that I hope other similarly slack minds could benefit from my post? ...probably not. :P

Cheers,
BL

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

no worries , A dumb question is the one you dont ask! =)

Boylobster

Boylobster

Haha, too kind! Man, and this whole time I've actually been *avoiding* dumb questions. Who knew??? :D

Boylobster

Boylobster

So, just in case there's someone out there like me who's interested but shy about calling them directly, it seems they market and ship their own product these days. Case closed.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

i was timed to call , but there was no pain involved and now im glad i did , there very cool peeps!! i hope they do well

opt1c

opt1c

also rootsgrowsupply carries them; if you look at the addys they r next door to each other... you can order online if you're antisocial like myself... although daniel is a really chill guy and will make sure you get exactly what you need... that calgrow place is taxed though so i'd avoid em (only other place i've seen em online)

Boylobster

Boylobster

Yah, by now I've gotten into contact with Daniel; thanks for the suggestions. I'm really not anti-social, I just live in Alaska. :P It's not that easy for me to stroll down to my friendly local hydro-superstore. :D

But yes, they are very cool, and I also hope they continue to do well.

Cheers all,
BL

U

UNCLEJOE

also rootsgrowsupply carries them; if you look at the addys they r next door to each other... you can order online if you're antisocial like myself... although daniel is a really chill guy and will make sure you get exactly what you need... that calgrow place is taxed though so i'd avoid em (only other place i've seen em online)

hey thanks for the heads up on these:blush

..ive been looking everywhere at these..

i too was having a hard time getting one online..

Boylobster

Boylobster

Cool! I'm stoked that someone else actually benefited from my lack of initiative! :D Yeah, I did just as Hrpuffnstuff said, and ordered from 'em direct. My 12XL system is on it's way, and I can't waaaaaaaaiiiiiit!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Texas Hydroponics & Organics website, TGSHYDRO.com are 2 others I found too....but I think CCH2O offers free shipping?

Can't wait to see your system set up.:mysterymachine:

Boylobster

Boylobster

Haha, yeah, they did *try* to offer me free shipping, but ultimately settled for go halvesies with me, which is generous. Shipping to the AK is like a prison enema. O_o

Maybe this time around I'll finally have to put up a grow log... ;)

Top Bottom