Where should I top at this point?

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

If I top at the third line down in the one picture it will take out the big fan leaves that I circled in the other picture which is blocking everything underneath. Or I can cut it on the first yellow line or second one which would leave those giant fan leaves

I just want to do what’s best for the plant health and for the plants harvest size. If this was your plant where would you top it at this point I believe I am on nine or 10 nodes

Pretty sure the three yellow lines are the seventh eighth and ninth node

Where should i top at this point
Where should i top at this point 2
Last edited:
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Good to see you again Icepipedon! And Agreed. For me I topped on my first grow. This time around I fimmed and it was a much faster veg. Experiment in the future @Eternulwinter
Maybe I should fim?

How? Looks hard

2Bad

2Bad

Maybe I should fim?

How? Looks hard
Act like you're going to top and then I would cut closest to the bottom without topping leave a little bit of the leaves. The leaves will keep growing but be clipped and that will allow the other branches to catch up .

steamroller

steamroller

I'm going to try to top/clone my photo seedlings and flip them!
This will be a 3 in 1 trick if it works .
My seedlings are about 17 days old now .
Maybe this weekend as they are growing well?
They are not leggy, but I want them tall enough to have a good snip ?
I don't know if this will work or is of interest to others but you asked if it was mine ..
This grow is not on a timeline so 🤔.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

If I top at the third line down in the one picture it will take out the big fan leaves that I circled in the other picture which is blocking everything underneath. Or I can cut it on the first yellow line or second one which would leave those giant fan leaves

I just want to do what’s best for the plant health and for the plants harvest size. If this was your plant where would you top it at this point I believe I am on nine or 10 nodes

Pretty sure the three yellow lines are the seventh eighth and ninth node
Myself I would top it at the 2nd line and than from there every 4 nodes from the new growth that comes out from the first top

Top Bottom