Where should the end of the air duct be?

• Thread starter Juggernut23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juggernut23

Juggernut23

Morning.

A question about ventilation. Right now I’ve got a carbon filter and fan set up, with the end of the air duct hanging outside an open window. It’s getting cold now and ideally I would like that window shut, but I’ve heard its not good to have the air from the tent circulating in the same room. What’s an ideal place to have the end of the duct wedged in, that won’t rack up my hydro bill but won’t damage the plants?

thank you.

growsince79

growsince79

Morning.

A question about ventilation. Right now I’ve got a carbon filter and fan set up, with the end of the air duct hanging outside an open window. It’s getting cold now and ideally I would like that window shut, but I’ve heard its not good to have the air from the tent circulating in the same room. What’s an ideal place to have the end of the duct wedged in, that won’t rack up my hydro bill but won’t damage the plants?

thank you.
Just cut a board to fit the bottom of the window. Cut a hole and put a dryer vent on.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Morning.

thank you.
Ever see the window vents for an AC you could probably jimmy rig something up out if something like that. I would suggest something with louvers so no cold air comes back in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom