• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
With all the nonsense going on regarding staying on topic and the abundance of snow . i would like to open this thread for the people by the people.
This thread has no topic just friends hanging out talking about what ever they want as long there is no real threats .
Im tired of seeing good threads get deleted and all the years of friendship and information going poof because 2 people cant get along.

@G gnome @GrowGod @LocalGrowGuy @Limonene @Freshone @DemonTrich @str8smokn @Papa Indica @tattoojim
Any anyone else as long as you arent made of snow amd can leave your stars at the door this should be FUN again

Where the memes at boys

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
This thread sounds perfect. I have no feeling haha

Thought i mentioned Repeatedly! !! No snowflakes in my thread but.......
I would just hate to have that place find its way into the trash bin with all the other fine threads. Any way bowls up both my bosses are gone today so im chillin hard lol.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Im ashamed but im parr of this new ultra sensitive generation
Sa66xem

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

With all the nonsense going on regarding staying on topic and the abundance of snow . i would like to open this thread for the people by the people.
This thread has no topic just friends hanging out talking about what ever they want as long there is no real threats .
Im tired of seeing good threads get deleted and all the years of friendship and information going poof because 2 people cant get along.

@G gnome @GrowGod @LocalGrowGuy @Limonene @Freshone @DemonTrich @str8smokn @Papa Indica @tattoojim
Any anyone else as long as you arent made of snow amd can leave your stars at the door this should be FUN again

Where the memes at boys
Catpopememe

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Not yet. Been super busy, and dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck from bringing up and down a 105# a.c. up and down stairs 4x myself. I'll get with ya in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom