Where To Buy Genuine Cbd Products In Canada

• Thread starter cannabis10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannabis10

CBD has become immensely popular among the Cannabis community. CBD has been shown to help with a number of different medical conditions

patchgrower

patchgrower

cbd, in my mind is a wonder drug.i deal with cancer and cbd is amazing . so much better than pharma.i grow a high cbd strain and make oil with it that i ingest daily . relieves many symptoms.i also take suppositories of the full plant extract twice daily and that really helps. also you dont get high off of the suppositories.i like getting high but if you ingest alot of oil by mouth everyday it can be almost incapicating as you're wacked all the time.anyway thats my rant on cbd, love it ,love it

DWCGrower420

DWCGrower420

I can buy CBD infused body lotions, oils and creams at my local bong shop. maybe try yours

FTCG

FTCG

Dispensaries have websites around my area, they are selling a 99% CBD extract derived from HEMP. Meaning virtually no THC at all.

A google search of "CBD Isolate Canada" will yeild a few results. Okanagancbd for example had both CBD Isolate powder and CBD tinctures.

The problem I see here is pricing is a little high. But it is very pure (99.9%).

I would suggest getting some trim, extracting the THC from it in say, a 100g tube. Run a few cans of butane through it, take the leftover trim which has been stripped of the THC, and sift out the CBD's left behind.

You will get a less pure product, but it will financially sustainable for everyday usage.

Here is a picture of some CBD "isolate" powder I made. I estimate it is about 60% CBD, and under 1% THC. Easy to mix into a smoothie, or from there you could press it with a rosin press for some fairly pure CBD oil.

Btw this is just a waste product for me when I make my own shatter or budder for personal smoke. Cost me nothing, pm me if you want it i'll send it your way.

And @patchgrower Maybe you can chime in on how you make your own CBD oil, could your method turn this powder into a more refines CBD oil extract?

Also upon reading the last post from @DWCGrower420 Where you mentioned coconut oil. That gives me an idea to heat up some coconut oil, cook down the CBD powder, filter that a place it in the fridge. It would make the finished product much more appealing.

Personally I'd go for the $100 option as opposed to the $1000 one lol.

Anyways enjoy your day all, clearly I got some time on my hands haha.

Last edited:
patchgrower

patchgrower

that's an interesting post @FTCG . i'm getting into taking cbd
more all the time. i take it morning and night.
i make mine from candida which is around 18%cbd and under
1% thc.i just decarb first , then simmer in a slow cooker with olive oil for
a few hours and strain it off. then into capsules for easy consumption.
i have no idea how strong they are as i only make them for myself
and have never had it tested.it works really well though.the wife has arthritis
in her hands and it takes the pain away for her.great for sleeping too.
wondering how you made the isolate.iv'e had store bought isolate
at 99% and found it very good, but mine does the same thing , just depends on the dose.

FTCG

FTCG

@patchgrower

I made it by sifting the waste product after extracting the THC from trim with butane gas.

Since the THC (the trichrome head on top of the stalk) is dissolved in the gas, we are left with the stocks leading up to the trichrome head. The stocks contain the CBD's and CBN's etc... So from there I sift it with a 100 micron mesh screen, and I get the leftover CBD powder.

Essentially when you make yours with trim or bud, I am extracting the THC to make shatter or budder for myself, then extracting the CBD powder from the leftover trim by sift, and from there I am cooking down the CBD powder.

From there I could use butter or ghee to cook it down, then filter and remove the plant matter from the butter, say for cooking.

I could use coconut oil if I want a more solid oil, keep it in the fridge and use it for a topic skin creme, maybe add some more ingredients to make it more solid at room temperature.

Or use olive oil, cook it down and place it into capsules.

Tinctures I guess are right along with this as well, just different packaging and maybe some terps or something for flavor.

patchgrower

patchgrower

thanks for the reply @FTCG . i've only ever done the butane method
once and have never tried it again. i've been making mostly rso for pain relief .
put it in capsules mostly. i've tried eating it but find it disgusting to taste so pills
is my preferred method. then i thought maybe i should do the same with the cbd oil
and haven't looked back. as you say may not be 99.9% but it's close to free for me.

FTCG

FTCG

Well that's the point in the end. Low cost meds. If I knew how to do it a better way I would.

Need to go pheno hunting for some CBD genetics.

Top Bottom