oK....I see all these people running it and I need to re-up soon.

I 'cant' wait much longer.....

I buy 5 and 10 gallon jugs. I cant be buying all those quarts. Once I buy, I am committed for a few months....o well....

thanks for the word bird!

oK....I see all these people running it and I need to re-up soon.

I 'cant' wait much longer.....

I buy 5 and 10 gallon jugs. I cant be buying all those quarts. Once I buy, I am committed for a few months....o well....

thanks for the word bird!
Thanks for clearing this matter up. I've been unsure as well and hadn't received any definitive information on a release date. Actually there has been 2 or 3 emails sent to A1 with no reply over a 2 month span trying to purchase samples or get any information of any kind.

Kind of shitty customer service imo and still waiting to hear back from them hopefully that changes asap because I also would like to try some products. At this rate

at this rate it's looking like public release date to get any sort of feedback which sucks because like you Mississippi I am in the middle of things as well.
Hope you get it figured out soon homie. MWD

Really man?.....

wow. That sux.....

I thought I would have gotten a reply from A1 by now?

Weird.....why the hell cant I buy this stuff when half the folks on the board are running it?

maybe....I sent an email trying to buy and he told me when his website would be up...Maybe he meant thats when I could buy some?....I dunno....I am not very intuitive.

I dont know...thats why I posted this thread....lol....

I figured somebody would tell me the deal...I dont have a clue.

It seems like they have alot of people using them....are they all testers? That would make sense.

It wouldn't take long for somebody to post a reply and clear it up for me....I dont get hints that well...lol..I be smokin too much.

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
maybe....I sent an email trying to buy and he told me when his website would be up...Maybe he meant thats when I could buy some?....I dunno....I am not very intuitive.

I dont know...thats why I posted this thread....lol....

I figured somebody would tell me the deal...I dont have a clue.

It seems like they have alot of people using them....are they all testers? That would make sense.

It wouldn't take long for somebody to post a reply and clear it up for me....I dont get hints that well...lol..I be smokin too much.
i got the same response bro...i would like to add a1 to my grows....roots gone wild is some sick shit...:rolleyes:

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Ok everyone here's the story, were buried alive trying to gear up for our launch date of Oct 18th, we had sample packs for almost 1 yr. those ended about 8 wks ago. The website, the 855-4A1-Soil and all the products are available online on OCt 18th. We appreciatte your support and sorry for any confusion.
We will start releasing to selected shops/Retailers end of October.
The initial launch on oct 18th will include free shipping for all, look for banner Ads on this site as well.

A1 Roots Gone Wild, Roots Product
A1 All Natural Soil Inprove, Humic Product
A1 All Natural Plant Sauce, Sea weed Peoduct
A1 All Natural Shinola, Neem Oil
A1 All Natural Stronger Plants. Amino Acids
A1 Flora Vino Elixir, Compost Tea Extract/Enzymes
A1 Yield Blaster, Bloom Booster.
A1 Happy Begginings A/B Veg product
A1 Happy Endings A/B Bloom product
A1 Plant Sauce , Liquid
A1 Soil Improve Liquid

image.jpg

My hat is off to you guys. As a business major I know first hand how rough it can be. Especially in this industry. Not to mention myself trying to put a collective together and get everything done all the while not making any money in the process but forking out money hoping this takes off. My hat is off to you guys. Well done.... I for one can not wait. Thanks guys for all you have done for us here and my hope is nothing but the best for you guys!

A1 is the best shit I have tried in a long while.!! There roots will blow hg roots excel out of the water by far! These guys are the truth! I will will not do a RUN With out a1 nutes again.!

Ok everyone here's the story, were buried alive trying to gear up for our launch date of Oct 18th, we had sample packs for almost 1 yr. those ended about 8 wks ago. The website, the 855-4A1-Soil and all the products are available online on OCt 18th. We appreciatte your support and sorry for any confusion.
The initial launch on oct 18th will include free shipping for all, look for banner Ads on this site as well.

A1 Roots Gone Wild, Roots Product
A1 All Natural Soil Inprove, Humic Product
A1 All Natural Plant Sauce, Sea weed Peoduct
A1 All Natural Shinola, Neem Oil
A1 All Natural Stronger Plants. Amino Acids
A1 Flora Vino Elixir, Compost Tea Extract/Enzymes
A1 Yield Blaster, Bloom Booster.
A1 Happy Begginings A/B Veg product
A1 Happy Endings A/B Bloom product
A1 Plant Sauce , Liquid
A1 Soil Improve Liquid

View attachment 258119

WTF??? does this pic above mean that when i got the sample of the "stronger plants amino acid" it's NPK is 12-0-0?? there was no labeling to that nature on what you sold me, and you said it was the same as the First steps amino acids 2-1-2...
i have emails from you guys saying that it was the first steps amino...
whats going on here guys??? what is it exactly that you sent me???

Could you let us know which selected shops/retailers you will be stocking your gear at? I want to grab some but I can wait a week or two at the latest and I don't want to pay for shipping if I can help it. Thanks

sox

Kind of shitty customer service imo and still waiting to hear back from them hopefully that changes asap because I also would like to try some products. At this rate

weird, they answer all my messages right away...maybe hit up Schwoop, dudes are super busy gettin a new line out

weird, they answer all my messages right away...maybe hit up Schwoop, dudes are super busy gettin a new line out
I think it was a timing thing but I was also trying to contact them via email which may have been the problem until they went live. MWD

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Please bear with us. The site has had some kinks and most of them are worked out now as far as pricing, gonna be a couple wks tell it is 100%, like firing up a new motor for the first time. We have to dial it in, the products are ready to go and be shipped, trying to also dial in our distributer to get it into shops ASAP.
Thank you
A1

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1