Where to get BLUE DREAM clones in the Oroville to Sacramento area? Pls help

• Thread starter MassiveGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MassiveGreen

MassiveGreen

Hello THC farmers,

I can use help with finding a source for a few healthy, well rooted Blue dream Clones in my area of Northern california.
Oroville, Chico, Redding, Yuba city, sacramento etc'
Been looking for a while now, without any luck, and would like to get those vegging asap.
Can offer trade of LARGE females from seed ( Hot Mess X OG Kush) they are BIG girls, Air pots not included (photos were taken a few days ago, they are bigger now) but will gladly donate for the right genetics in my area. Thanks.

Hotmess
Hotmess6
HerbCyclone

HerbCyclone

I know perfect union-northside just got some in 2 days ago from dark hart. I've seen it come up a lot recently. They might not be huge when you get them, but they'll be monsters by September. Jealous of those beautiful plants. Mine are that sized, but already having issues :(
Edit- marysville had heartlets as of 4-30 but call first because they can go fast this time of year.

Screenshot 20210505 100032 Chrome
MassiveGreen

MassiveGreen

HerbCyclone, Thank you very much! i actually drove to Ukiah to get them, and the next day there was a drop in Sacramento, now you update of Marysville. still, the ones i got are getting hardened up now in the sun and wind. what issues do you have with your plants?

HerbCyclone

HerbCyclone

HerbCyclone, Thank you very much! i actually drove to Ukiah to get them, and the next day there was a drop in Sacramento, now you update of Marysville. still, the ones i got are getting hardened up now in the sun and wind. what issues do you have with your plants?
That's how it always goes haha. Thanks for your help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom