Where to order the best Seeds?

• Thread starter Cbgrowsmj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cbgrowsmj

Cbgrowsmj

High yall!! I'm looking for the best website to order my seeds from? New to growing and my past success was from two.clones my friends gave to me. I also have a clone growing now, but I was to get seeds and start my own. There are alot of sites out here, so I would like to hear from experienced growers, as to the best places to order seeds. Thanks so much in advance for taking time to help a new grower out💚🍃🌬💨

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I cannot comment as of yet on my experience with the actual genetics, but I just started a grow with some Brothers Grimm genetics and have a new grow diary here at the Farm. Brothers Grimm has a great reputation and has won some awards from what I understand, I have heard great things about their strains and I like that they provide terpene reports for some, hopefully all of their strains soon. I also like how they focus on a small number of strains with the idea of being great at a small number rather than mediocre at a large number. Their customer service is also absolutely stellar. I ordered 2 packs of fem seeds and there was an error in my order when I received it. Long story short, customer service acted quickly and professionally and in the end I had 5 packs of Brothers Grimm seeds to sprout at will! Wooohooo!

I have also had great experiences with North Atlantic Seed Company as Choppr mentioned.

DanC520

DanC520

North Atlantic Seed Company, Mephisto (direct), Beegens Beans, Hembra Genetics, Terpy Seeds, Neptune Seedbank, and Oregon Elite have all worked for me. Multiverse Beans supposed to be solid as well, but I haven’t used. All domestic, all have some fire gear. If you’re in the states, no reasons to order over seas unless some hyper specific thing you’re looking for (IMO).

steamroller

steamroller

Just ordered Ethos Hash PlantBx1 from N.A. seed co yesterday.
Will say yea or nay when they arrive .
Happy they had them I will say .🤪

Greenyos

Greenyos

North Atlantic Seed Company.
Great company through and through.

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

I've been using sensible seeds the last couple years, they have many different breeders, good prices, tons of freebies. I've have gotten all of my orders in a reasonable amount of time. I've also used seedsman, Herbie's seeds which both sell many breeders seeds and afficianados of cannabis in Colorado (neil cushman) which only sell their own. I received all of those orders as well.

steamroller

steamroller

Houston the eagle has landed !
They shipped 1 day late as I paid for express but no big deal IMO.
got my 17 m/f Hash plant seeds and 2 freebies with seeds !
DSC 0898

DSC 0899

5 M/F Upaya pre release and 2 female Bubba Kush .
Getting a nice selection of seeds to choose from for next grow .
Will order again from NA if they have what I want for sure .👍

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

CSI Humboldt, Ive had luck with greenpoint seeds GMO Punch, and Bodhi

CSI hooks up amazing freebies if you order direct from him

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

Fast buds fan here, normally I’ll order from North Atlantic Seed Co or Oregon Elite.
a few other stateside seed banks have pretty good selection and service as well but when I’m browsing for autos I tend to check there first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom