Where's the cookies at???

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

GIRL SCOUT COOKIE CLONES "no hermies please"

Need a little help here

Anyone know of any collectives in So Cal carrying the Girl Scout Cookie Clone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

My buddy has the one we aquired in veg and not sure if its legit yet

Send me in the right direction

PM me or post here

WarDogOG

WarDogOG

Rite Greens in Santa Ana had them a few weeks ago. Keep a look out on their menu. I will put my word behind the quality of there bud and clones. They only carry the real deal.

MedicineMan

MedicineMan

We have both phenos, Original Thin Mint GSC and Platinum GSC. They’re available up north in Oakland at Oakland Organics and Organicann in Santa Rosa.

Post a photo paulycali and I can tell you if the GSC you already have is legit.

Aligee

Aligee

We have both phenos, Original Thin Mint GSC and Platinum GSC. They’re available up north in Oakland at Oakland Organics and Organicann in Santa Rosa.

Post a photo paulycali and I can tell you if the GSC you already have is legit.
do you have a updated clone list??? im in the area today would like to stop by..

MedicineMan

MedicineMan

Sorry we do not offer product at retail, only wholesale to collectives and dispensaries. Both of these strains are now available for $40 each in the clone department at Harborside Health Center and Oakland Organics dispensaries located in Oakland, CA. They are also available at Organicann in Santa Rosa.

Here is the link to Medicinal Organic's clone list;
http://www.medicinalorganic.com/medicinal_organic_clones.htm

vaporedout

vaporedout

Sorry we do not offer product at retail, only wholesale to collectives and dispensaries. Both of these strains are now available for $40 each in the clone department at Harborside Health Center and Oakland Organics dispensaries located in Oakland, CA. They are also available at Organicann in Santa Rosa.

40 each..... c'mon.

the club around me in sacramento has em for 50. whats the deal?? ive bought the smoke and its good, plus you never know if its a good pheno.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

which is the one that harborside had all of last week there was no pheno listed, its what I got and its your guy's stuff. Which I must say I absolutely love your blueberry diesel, is that gone? Also while on it that blueberry cheese how was that done?

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

There's a whole clusterfuck of clones now... gsc , fortune cookies, animal cookies and platinum cookies... shit is crazy... I don't care who guarantees the clones if you got no pictures of it growing it sure ain't worth the 40 IMO. If you have pics to show the grow progress I would pay more than 40 and gladly.. till then its all risky business..

And yes sir aligee the cut is in socal but not in clubs that's for sure..!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

And why don't you post a picture medicine man so we can see if YOURS is LEGIT...pls..

budfriend

budfriend

Any luck Pauli Cali finding a legit gsc clone. The gsc affects me well and I really like it

Anyone run the rite greens gsc? Is it legit?

Anyone no of where to find a legit cut in socal??

My friends have it up in mendo but im so far away?? I

Thanks

norcalauto

norcalauto

I have the first and only true GSC cut. I have ran it twice and verified the genetics. Incredible!!!

Aligee

Aligee

There's a whole clusterfuck of clones now... gsc , fortune cookies, animal cookies and platinum cookies... shit is crazy... I don't care who guarantees the clones if you got no pictures of it growing it sure ain't worth the 40 IMO. If you have pics to show the grow progress I would pay more than 40 and gladly.. till then its all risky business..

And yes sir aligee the cut is in socal but not in clubs that's for sure..!!

Yes Sir!!!

Top Bottom