Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Me too, it doesn't come across well on message boards.

LOL It sure don't! Emoticons can only do so much... Lets brainstorm and figure out a solution to this and the scratch and sniff idea as well while were at it might as well :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've been geeking out on the stuff the Science Channel has been running. The new program, Strip the Cosmos, is a TRIP! I've also been watching Rosetta.
just watched lone survivor last night. had me on the edge of my seat the entire movie. highly recommended.
Yeah, an Army friend keeps telling me I need to watch it, but I fear the heavy, heavy shit and gruesomeness.

Speaking of heavy heavy, my son reminded me about The Place Beyond The Pines. Won't watch it again. I have to work up my nerve to watch 12 Years A Slave.

Oh! I watched Ghost Writer last week. It was ok, but it wasn't worth the four stars Directv has for it. Hrm.

L

larebowm

I avoid war movirs unless its stoopid ie hogans heroes stripes and such.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Caught the old high school satire Heathers the other day- still funny and still relevant.

Watched Lucy and have to say it is better than I expected.

Think I'm gonna go see Nolan's new one Interstellar- I hear it's quite ambitious and I'm a huge fan of his other original works.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Cant claim the most awsumness but , Man , i thought i left l.a....but after watching "Freak Dance " i was magically transported back. Like Mr. freedom this has some heavily racial issues. Or like my wife says , ' every racial issue " . lol. Jeeze. Watch that shit when you peaking on ingestables for sure. its a Dance spoof movie .

L

larebowm

Just watched 22 jump street.got a few laughs
I wouldn't have watched in the theater but 1.20 at red box was worth it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Watched the new Jake Gyllenhaal movie "Night Crawler", it was awesome.
I wanna see that!

So... what have I seen? Hmm.. I've been recording a lot of NOVA, Science Channel (watching Rosetta) and Nature. I finally watched Tim's Vermeer (documentary) and it's very good, even if Penn Teller is a bit annoying. I want that device, then I, too, could be a great painter!

I'm drawing a blank. I know I've watched a flick or three, but right now, it's a complete and total blank. They were THAT good. :p

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I got that new one about the Caves underground in Paris..( Fake horror like blair witch style ) Whats it called.. As above So Below.. Got decent not GREAT ratings on imdb so ive been putting off watching it.. but if anyone else has seen it id love to hear your thoughts :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well As Above So Below turned out to be.. Creepy, Evil, Intense, Weird, But worth watching.

Still a strange flick, plot could have used a little more detail.

R

redlife215

Lone survivor is free on hbo. It has mark Wahlberg in it. Idk if anybody else mentioned it but it's a boss movie

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Finishing up lucy atm.. Not really one id strongly recommend, Just not that good...

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I watched " The Mule " . It was worth a watch. I could never pull that off . Why i even ponder this is a sign of a sick mind . I dont know if that could happen in reality. Now im reminded of the movie " Perfect Sense " for some reason . :D May not be the best flick for a dinner ,date cituation . :eek: .

I watched "Reach Me " . Middle of the road..................was alright . At least nobodys hair was painted in .:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom