Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

All those dudes are out of control!!!. :wideyed:

Yea ,kinda wish i said nowt now?....! , About that^ /-: .. (whacked on blue meanie's my Excuse!) :D
Home Grown Ganjas the best!!!! Ganjas ..CO
29bb69f8fe5fed253c48694f75b8d1b4 434448 1
L!!
670402c865fac671aa7fe5c7443a1668 637918

(^^ That Stuffs best left out of YA MIND!) tbh
cant beat growin weed...

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

English Horror Called.Long Time Dead

Very good.Especially Too when the Budgets Considered! Imo

[Quija board n the DJINN!!!!!!] lol ..jus pissin about . Yes Top Flick WATCH IT!!

Calixylon

Calixylon

• SO this thread hasnt seen muh action at all recently so I thought i may add a few movies that ive watched recently, and one movie in paticulur I restumbled upon, and will recomend first. Its called "Sleuth" with Miheal Caine and Jude Law, a very tense thriller about a younger Jude Law stealing something physical from Michael Caine, and also stealing his younger attractive wife. Takes place entirely in Caine's modern interiored palace of a house, almost on one large stage, may sound boring, but, the acting is amazing, really top nothh if you like Caine, and Law, and the story is great. Watched this movie with my parents a while ago, and couldnt remember the name for some reason, anyway I saw it online and decided to watch it on this lazy sunday morning.
  • "Sleuth" 2007
  • "5 Element Ninjas" / "Chinese Super Ninjas"-Best Shaw Bro Kung Fu/Ninja movie out there
  • "Shogun Assasin"- 80's gore fest, 2 dubbed and spliced movies commbine to make this epic slasher, created the "bloodspray" effect
  • "Spectre"- New 007, not in love with where their going with 007, but Craig is badass, and theirs some great fights
  • "The Final Girls"-Believe its made by the same writers who did "Cabin in the woods" mixes the horror genre up with a killer plot, one of the funnier, original movies ive seen lately, Highly reomend if you like campy style horror flix
  • "Sleepaway Camp 2"- OG CampCultClassic, better than 1, and is just a allaround fun movie
  • "American Ultra"-Stoner flick, cool 90's explosive action style, not bad, good mix of action and love for the ladies
  • "Ex-Machina"- Little slow, but enjoyed alot
  • "Ant-man"- Paul Rudd is always funny, and the special effects are great
  • "A Scanner Darkly"- Really is an aboslute classic of a movie, def looks into the negative power of drugs, relevant as always, espeially now with the opiate/meth scourge, and PhillipK Dick wrote that in the 70's i belive
Well I just went off and listed some of the movies ive enjoyed recently, and also a bunch of movies that i just loved watching as a kid and to this day. Im going to try and make a sub thread on "CampyCultClassics" and "KungFu" two genres that ive loved since i was a young teenager.

kds710

kds710

Run All Night with Liam Neeson and Ed Harris was pretty good. Minimal downtime, none really, meaning no drawn out boring parts. 3.5 stars

Limonene

Limonene

• SO this thread hasnt seen muh action at all recently so I thought i may add a few movies that ive watched recently, and one movie in paticulur I restumbled upon, and will recomend first. Its called "Sleuth" with Miheal Caine and Jude Law, a very tense thriller about a younger Jude Law stealing something physical from Michael Caine, and also stealing his younger attractive wife. Takes place entirely in Caine's modern interiored palace of a house, almost on one large stage, may sound boring, but, the acting is amazing, really top nothh if you like Caine, and Law, and the story is great. Watched this movie with my parents a while ago, and couldnt remember the name for some reason, anyway I saw it online and decided to watch it on this lazy sunday morning.
  • "Sleuth" 2007
  • "5 Element Ninjas" / "Chinese Super Ninjas"-Best Shaw Bro Kung Fu/Ninja movie out there
  • "Shogun Assasin"- 80's gore fest, 2 dubbed and spliced movies commbine to make this epic slasher, created the "bloodspray" effect
  • "Spectre"- New 007, not in love with where their going with 007, but Craig is badass, and theirs some great fights
  • "The Final Girls"-Believe its made by the same writers who did "Cabin in the woods" mixes the horror genre up with a killer plot, one of the funnier, original movies ive seen lately, Highly reomend if you like campy style horror flix
  • "Sleepaway Camp 2"- OG CampCultClassic, better than 1, and is just a allaround fun movie
  • "American Ultra"-Stoner flick, cool 90's explosive action style, not bad, good mix of action and love for the ladies
  • "A Scanner Darkly"- Really is an aboslute classic of a movie, def looks into the negative power of drugs, relevant as always, espeially now with the opiate/meth scourge, and PhillipK Dick wrote that in the 70's i belive
Well I just went off and listed some of the movies ive enjoyed recently, and also a bunch of movies that i just loved watching as a kid and to this day. Im going to try and make a sub thread on "CampyCultClassics" and "KungFu" two genres that ive loved since i was a young teenager.
Oh god shogun assassin an absolute classic. I have ALL the graphic novels!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Still watching this as I type.I grew up with this album and I have to say this movie/concert/documentary is the best yet.A real treat for some of us old farts.Not on Netflix but all over torrents. :)
Just finished it.It is brilliant,nough said.

Last edited:
H

happy b

Paradise lost.kingsmen.and a bit of an older film but i watched it last night and it was awesome is.Django unchained.

dalai farma

dalai farma

Just watched Terminator Genesis and it was pretty good. It was on the 2.50 on demand movies and was def. worth 2.50. Secret life of Walter Mitty was also really enjoyable. McFarland w/ Kevin Costner was also a good watch. I never get sick of watching Blow. LOL

miko

miko

• "Sleuth" 2007

Woah, I haven't seen any of these.. damn I feel old.

Top Bottom