Which bulb?

• Thread starter 25hewitt17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Def the HPS. There is some evidence that high blue bulbs during the last 2 weeks, aka "finishing Bulbs" will increase the THC content, evidently backed up by science to some degree. HPS seems to make a great flowering bulb by itself, though.

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Ok thanks bro I just got 6 cool tube so I'm pumped and I don't know that much about growing

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Ok thanks bro I just got 6 cool tube so I'm pumped and I don't know that much about growing
If you have plenty of light and something decent to grow them in, they will pretty much grow themselves. Since you are new to this, start off with something easy, like a soil/coco/Promix growing medium. Hydro is great but I wouldn't recommend it to a newer grower. Soilless mediums are pretty easy and forgiving if you make mistakes. If you have a bucket of Promix or Coco, good lighting, and everyday 20-20-20 fertilizer, you can grow like a pro. It's when you start to tweak the recipe to get the most out of your grow that folks seem to run into problems. I have found that it is much easier to grow well if you get accustomed to working with the plants and getting to know them a little... you will pick up experience, which is what you need. Once you are proficient at growing in general, you can try some of the more advanced methods to increase the size and quality of your grow.

Top Bottom