which is better, leafly or weedmaps and why?

• Thread starter felixsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

felixsmoke

Hi guys,

Im planning to put up a dispensary. Im starting up so I want to get noticed when someone search dispensaries on the internet, my business name will come up first. Any thoughts?
Can you give me like pros and cons?

thanks!

BigCube

BigCube

I google for dispensaries. Never used either of those whatever they are.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Unfortunately - they hit the top of most searches and they have rather low value information. I'm actively looking for ways to eliminate them from my searches.

I'm not your typical market target - but I would tell you most of what they have is copied crap. Useless information because it lacks authentic experience. When the comments have more usable info than the article proper - thats gonna die a useless death as a resource.

BigCube

BigCube

Hi guys,

Im planning to put up a dispensary. Im starting up so I want to get noticed when someone search dispensaries on the internet, my business name will come up first. Any thoughts?
Can you give me like pros and cons?

thanks!

What you're looking for is SEO.
You can pay a number of companies to get you up higher on the list. There is no way to do it for free.

BigCube

BigCube

This is pretty much the meat of any "how to make a million on the web" seminars.

Yeah. Lol. Search engine optimization is for sure a multi million dollar industry. But honestly, I never choose a company just because they are the top search result. I'm a smart shopper, it only takes a few clicks to check out the competition.

What most dispensaries do, is all you really can do. Join every single social media platform under the name of your dispensary and post on them daily.

Offer free prerolled for 5 star google reviews. Have platform exclusive coupons.. stuff like that. Mastering social media, get people watching you, participating and talking about you online.

That's pretty much all you can do without paying someone to generate seo standings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom