Which is most beneficial to you? (Faster growth, Boosting terps & cannabinoids, increasing yield)

• Thread starter zoz305
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which 3 are most beneficial to you?

• Reducing time to veg (gets seedlings to 7 leaves quicker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quicker node development for faster, safer topping (gets plants to 6-8 nodes quicker)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Which of the 3 is most important to you?
Terps are so underrated it’s not even funny. You could test 12% thc but have a killer effect with awesome terps. I personally want the entourage effect thc thcv thcg cbd a mix of everything. Everyone so stuck on these fake 30-40% thc testing results. Happened in Colorado when it first became legal, growers paying for better test results. No you see almost nothing over 13-20% in the dispensary’s cause of strict state testing laws. I’m sure it still happens though

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Agree on terps. People will have different preferences somewhat based on their predicament. I personally have become very focused on RH loving gals due to my environmental constraints. I also like vertical ladies because it seems like less veg time is required.

Z

zoz305

Terps are so underrated it’s not even funny. You could test 12% thc but have a killer effect with awesome terps. I personally want the entourage effect thc thcv thcg cbd a mix of everything. Everyone so stuck on these fake 30-40% thc testing results. Happened in Colorado when it first became legal, growers paying for better test results. No you see almost nothing over 13-20% in the dispensary’s cause of strict state testing laws. I’m sure it still happens though
Agreed 100%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom