Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Hey, what's the scoop with Pacific Seed Bank? Fill me in on the drama in a nutshell! And also, what's the deal with Nirvana from Amsterdam? Are they the real deal with great customer service and killer genetics? Spill the beans, mate!
Gypsy nirvana eh 🤣

He used to parade around overgrow back in the 90s trolling folks with his look at me jaguar ( car no animal 😂 ) telling his life stories
Back then there was a lot well known breeders on the site who would talk to you & each other openly
Both gypsy and Marc got called out by the others for swapping his labels for theirs

He’s definitely no nice guy that for sure
Before it all blew up I got some bubblegum from him it was seeet no problems trouble is to this day I don’t know who was the real breeder of them

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 6562

Got these from Seeds of Love during their July 4th sale, 50% off!

IMG 6580

Oregon Elite came through once again with these amazing beans!!

H

hawkman

Attitude seed Bank _ D.C Seed Exchange -Botanical Gardens - ther ar at least1,000 different seed banks and 2,000 breeders + GO TO Seedfinders.eu there you will have a list of all banks, breeders and strains _ worlds best reference source

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
NIRVANA...NIRVANA... FUCKING NIRVANA!!! I find there prices to be the best and customer service to be the Supreme of the best!

DO NOT USE PACIFIC SEED BANK...THE SEED CONNECT(ARIZONA BASED)

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Hey, what's the scoop with Pacific Seed Bank? Fill me in on the drama in a nutshell! And also, what's the deal with Nirvana from Amsterdam? Are they the real deal with great customer service and killer genetics? Spill the beans, mate!
So multiple orders have fulfilled where I personally have received Autoflower seeds when I SPECIFICALLY order PHOTO SEEDS...inmade an order on Dec 28th 2022... it took until May of 2023 for them to ACTUALLY fix my order 2x... cause another strain of 5 seeds were all DUDS!!!
Genetic wise not that great....

I personally been using Nirvana since they opened... they just changed their sales format... before you could spend 40 bucks and walk away with 20 seeds ofn3 different strains if bought correctly your 1st purchase... GENETIC WISE...Their seeds have always produce more flower than other seed banks that friends have ordered from....

I know NIRVANA may not have a lot of "SELECTION" but I have never had a bad experience with them! Even if they fulfilled an order wrong... they will rectify it right away!!! Not take 6 months...

YES it is rather personal and all but to have Autos sent and not Photos and then to have a 5 pack of complete duds... to me that is not good quality or customer service

Glassdub

Glassdub

speaking of barney farms, their US website is now live:

"Barneys Farm, the world’s leading Cannabis breeder is now live in the USA. All orders are shipped locally, directly, and safely to your door. Sign up to their newsletter for a 10% discount: https://www.barneysfarm.us/ "
Prices suck just like US Seedman, Greybeard stocks a lot of those seeds for much less, I NEVER pay over 10 bucks for any single seed.

T

Terdlord0525

Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
Best seeds I have ever come across is PCS seeds. Koma only breeds the dankest frostiest chronic strains on the planet. His strain LMNT just won awards. Check him out prolific coast seeds on google or insta. Tell him Bjsheavenlybbq sent you.

P

PopPop67

I now use Justcannabisseeds.com
Jerry has always given me a lot more than I paid for. I have bought feminized seeds for $3.50 a seed. I have bought Autos and photos for as little as $1.00 a seed including shipping. Every time I bought seeds from Jerry I received the seeds I ordered. When he is out of a breed of seeds he will tell you he is out of them and tell you what he has that is closest to what you want. He will never send you a diffrent type of seed just to make the sell. He runs a small trustworthy company. You will not be disappointed. I think his shipping charge is $10.00 but if you spend more than $50 on seeds shipping is free. If you want his best discount tell him PopPop sent you to buy seeds. And NO I DON'T GET ANYTHING FROM JERRY for saying this. I just feel everyone deserves the best deals on seeds. PopPop

MEGA956

MEGA956

No time. I see some questionable chatter on Reddit, better safe than sorry unless proven otherwise I guess.

Site looks sketchy, they throw those "5 star" reviews as soon as you open the page. I think Oregon Elite has some $30 packs, he normally doesn't send a tracking number some people don't like that, I personally don't mind. Package always arrives in around 7 days.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Site looks sketchy, they throw those "5 star" reviews as soon as you open the page. I think Oregon Elite has some $30 packs, he normally doesn't send a tracking number some people don't like that, I personally don't mind. Package always arrives in around 7 days.
FB targeted ad, red flag I guess, thought I'd ask, I will probably use Greybeard again, first order went really well, was "slightly" delayed & extras were added to compensate. I just wish the website wasn't a mess, search filters don't work & I spent hours wishlisting seeds & a few days later the list went blank.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Just placed an order at Superior Seed Bank, first time using them. You have to load a picture of your state ID to complete the order, another first for me.

Will give feedback once order is received.

Top Bottom