Which led's for 10/20 grow tent

• Thread starter zman15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zman15

zman15

Hey everyone, We are starting a new grow in a 10/20 grow tent. I want to use some top quality led lights to light up the 8 5/5 sections. I have doing research on lights and honestly my head is spinning. I have looked at the new Growcraft from Chilled. They told me to use 8 of the growcraft 1000 watt. But upon looking into im worried that may be excessive. I have also looked into the optic line of leds and fluence and gavita as well as hlg and spider farmer. Man there is a ton of stuff out there. Any insight would be very helpful.

BINGE

BINGE

I’ve been checking out the Growcraft products and they seem really nice. Those 1000watt lights seem to have extremely high PPFD. I’d assume you’d be using them dimmed for most of the run and also need co2.

I’m currently running Fluence Spydr 2p which I’m a fan of. The Spydr 2x are the only other leds I’ve used which also preformed great, although they had slightly higher temps and a little less PPFD.

I’m picking up another light for a small science project and was either going to get a Vypr 2p (try a light that’s more ambient) or a Growcraft 4x4 X6 to save a few bucks.

Please keep us updated.

zman15

zman15

I’ve been checking out the Growcraft products and they seem really nice. Those 1000watt lights seem to have extremely high PPFD. I’d assume you’d be using them dimmed for most of the run and also need co2.

I’m currently running Fluence Spydr 2p which I’m a fan of. The Spydr 2x are the only other leds I’ve used which also preformed great, although they had slightly higher temps and a little less PPFD.

I’m picking up another light for a small science project and was either going to get a Vypr 2p (try a light that’s more ambient) or a Growcraft 4x4 X6 to save a few bucks.

Please keep us updated.
Thanks for the reply! I talked to Vitaly at chilled he recommended 12 600 watt x6 lights. After seeing some results on you tube from people who have them I think I’m going to start with 8 and see how that works. Other options would be the hlg 600

Top Bottom