which nutrients

• Thread starter scottish farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mmmmasonite

I use Biocanna and have the best looking tastiest plants I have ever grown. The bioboost supplement that is intended to accompany it is essential.

Bud XL from H&G is virtually the same product. A Bud XL qt. cost considerably less than Boost, and you only use it from the 4th week of flower till the end...You also only use 3.8 ml a gallon of Bud XL instead 15 ml..... Boost is a great product, but Bud XL serves the same purpose(an enzyme that helps the plants natural transport of sugars from the stalk/leaf into the fruit)....... and it saves ur wallet ......Hope this helps......Peace

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Advanced nutrients Connie is the shot you dnt need all the an attitives but the base is the best hands down either the sensible the Connie it's all about the base

N

norm

canna. base only. You cant go wrong with it. also h&g pbp are good but not as yieldy for sure

N

norm

Advanced nutrients Connie is the shot you dnt need all the an attitives but the base is the best hands down either the sensible the Connie it's all about the base

it may work, except thats its so inconsistant, your likey to lose a crop with i.t only takes one bad batch of nutes to make you wanna leave a company and never return.

with all due respect, canna smashes conni in coco, no comparison

Latest posts

Top Bottom