Which of Chimera strains create foxtails

• Thread starter DJSHADOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DJSHADOW

which of Chimera strains produces the most foxtail style buds?

the more i grow the more interested i am in the look of a plant...not that yeild is not a issue, but i feel like the more you grow the more you find that fork in the road.

Person A. I want the most potent biggest yeilding strain.
or
Person B. I want to to experience something unique...in growth...apperance and taste.

i was fortunate enough to learn how to grow from a very old school dude that molded me into person B from the get go.

DJS "indoor plant manager"

B

Bluebud

Ive grown the Mental Floss and Shnazzleberry 2 and have seen no foxtails. I have seen a bunch of pictures of some of Chimeras other strains and have not seen any foxtails. I just ordered another pack of some Mental Floss, I highly recommend. The Shnazzle had a crazy dank pheno too but it was very hard to control the odor. The entire house wreaked like skunks and berries.

D

DJSHADOW

thanks for the info BlueBud...i guess in the end i dont really need foxtails...just was curious which strain of his had the most appeal look wise in bud structure...but i guess we all have different takes on what we want out of a plant...Mental Floss has been on my mind for sure...I only have his GFxBB and will be running that in the next couple months.
DJS

B

Bluebud

I know DJ Short has some gear that foxtails so you might want to check him out. I know Chimera has gotten a hold of DJs best blueberry and thats what some of his hybrids are crossed with.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
GFxBB foxtails

I'm growing out a pheno from Chimera's GFxBB that I considered more of the "stretch-indica" in structure, IE the BB influence. Anyway, this pheno has small golf ball nugs up the stalk on week 5, AND they are starting to foxtail now at the "tail" end lol of week 5. I'll run her till week 8 and see what happens though I will still start my flush at the end of week 6. Any who here is a shot of the pheno starting to foxtail.

Cheers,
Crom

100 2123
100 2145
B

bloyd

anything that was crossed with b130 blueberry likes to foxtail. B130 is the stellar sativa leaning bb dad that was one of the pollen donors in chimeras bb crosses.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
anything that was crossed with b130 blueberry likes to foxtail. B130 is the stellar sativa leaning bb dad that was one of the pollen donors in chimeras bb crosses.

Great info Bloyd! Thanks for stopping by the thread! How about the SPG? Foxtailer?

Cheers,
Crom

S

swizzlegrower

have big grrn seems to be f2 seeds from year ago all poped and never would have thought a 70 percent sativa so heavy and thick 2 phenos but very similar real foxtails that fill up availible denver i will never get rid of this med cultivar

C

Chimera

The Highland Mexican X Blueberry produces more true foxtails than any other variety in our line up, bar none. Silvery-purple spires of calyxes. The yield is certainly less than most varieties, but he flavours and psychological effect is worth the effort, imo., and they take a special sativa environment to grow properly indoors.

In a greenhouse or in the tropics they are much happier... but you can still grow them inside if you dedicate your space to their needs... vertical bulbs, plants flowered from clone and not seed- I've seen these hit 20' in equatorial climates

Hope that helps,
-Chimera

HeartlandHank

HeartlandHank

C Plus really foxtailed in this garden. Very much so. Excellent yields as well.

HeartlandHank

HeartlandHank

BTW. You enjoy that BB xGF?
Love that BB x GF. - have a plant that is so close to Grapefruit. Fat spade shaped calyx, some of the tops almost look like a pineapple. It is - favorite lately. - kept 2 plants from that pack. - the other is similar in stature, but more of the blueberry in there. Perfect sweet tooth. That one is a little more difficult to deal with than the GF, but yields more in the end. No pack has pleased - as well as that pack. - loved the variety of great plants it brought about. The 2 females that - did not keep were amazing, really. Just didn't have the room.

Top Bottom