Which pheno type to look for with Extrema?

• Thread starter chennemann
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chennemann

Which pheno type to look for with Extrema?
Is there anything to look for in the phenos?

Also we had one choc x Chemdog D freebie that made it. I was wonder if any any feedback on it.

Thanks for any help

S

Steve Z

i'd look for a pheno either leaning for the mom, the dad, or both

look for DANK

:joint:

C

chennemann

Thanks Steve.... We are definitely hoping for Dank:)

I was hoping to hear from someone that grew extrema out and found a killer pheno. For example some people recommend the crinkle leaf pheno for blueberry.

Thanks again...

420king-MASSES

actually either leaning pheno will be dank Chemdog #4 or herijuana ya cant go wrong bump just for getting this strain

420king-MASSES

my bad ya ive know that// ive had Chemdog #4 on the brain dawgy lol been tryin to source it for a minute//thanks my brotha good call

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran it. I'd like to show you the pictures so you can see the one I like the most. Pretty stable. Two of them had a few late nanners like the D can. it's not a problem though. A few late singles that produced no seeds. Three of the Four females were almost exactly the same. Then there was a taller one. It had a noticable stretch but the finished product was'nt much different. I chose the short one that had the most Chemdog D smell but I'll try to find a picture later this evening.

fred

C

chennemann

Thanks Fred for the advise on the pheno. Also how did it compare to cali connection? Did you do a smoke report?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is the picture of the one I liked the most.

DSC04021.JPG

I didn't get any shots of the whole plant but it trained into a multi-cola easy and yielded pretty good.

These are the only Sannie Seeds I've run but IMO they are as good as Cali Connection seeds. I didn't do a smoke report but I had no complaints. If you like the OG high but would like it to be little heavier/indica like then this is for you.

fred

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I ran it. I chose the short one that had the most Chemdog D smell.

cosign the short pheno. ran it along side choc rain and cheeseberry. it fell in between the two. the middle child if you will. out frosted both and out stanked both. skunky as fuck with something else there, i think garlic. anyway, very fat dense buds. never saw a tall pheno. now that i know better one had the disease i've heard of that people say one of the chem cuts has. regardless, great smoke. gonna order some here shortly just to have. you can't go wrong with any pheno, what's not to like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom