Which political party is more likely to legalize Marijuana in the USA?

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

• Democrats

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Republicans

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
R

ReelBusy1

POLL: Which political party is more likely to legalize Marijuana in the USA?

Not that it will or won't happen. Just whuich party is more likely to do it.
Republican's or Democrats?

M

MightyStoner

I dont think either is gonna do it. The problem is once they get elected the greed goes into overdrive and lobbyists have deep pockets and little ethics.

T

Time

The Republi-cons and and Democ-rats can only be trusted to do one thing.... lie.

R

redog

Independent ??

On the way outside, the Demo RATS.
Something you should really take notice in the news today was an article about the TownHall Meetings taking place all throughout the nation.It's getting very hostile and the crooked,double talking politicians are, you ready for this. . . . cancelling the meetings.
Instead of facing their contemporaries, the people they serve they decide to run scared and stop the whole process.This should show everyone they serve corporate America and not the people.
I for one hope like hell it really starts to escalate.
Drastic change is needed or we are doomed as a powerful entity on this planet.

I

indodoja

the libertarian party would be the only one, in my opinion, that would actually re-legalize or decriminalize and get the government the hell out of our personal lives. the united states in a two party system though. no other party can roll as hard through the campaign trail, while burning money, as the dems or republicans.
our society has a billion and one problems. and unfortunately marijuana is so stigmatized that most people who matter are not going to stick their necks out and make an issue out of it. i hope that that will change. HOPE

L

Liberty_Seed

Depends (location) where you're at. It swings both ways and even more for a 3rd party in favor.

Both former Pres. Clinton and Bush has ties to cartels that keep the borders flowing. Your liberty and future earned income is for sale to the highest bidder. If home growers are being targeted then the only thing that tells me is that "they" dont like competition. Politicians love cheap labor and brick weed,lol.

Just throwing this out there. I could see them using this (mmj) as a way to unarm law abiding citizens who also need a card. There has been mention of restricting gun rights of Vets who suffer from an injury.

But I guess it comes down like this Liberty is a state of mind overall no piece of paper or politican can guarente it. I guess it how ones defines it . Some poster seemed surprised that Montana had mmj and New York didn’t? lol belly of the beast but was surprised,lol New York conceived twins named communism and capitalism. False utopia. Man

Reason I mention the 2nd admend. & mmj together because both are Liberty issues. You have a right to self defense, whether it be a pysical threat, injury, illness and I’ll even further and say the pursuit to happiness whether that’s target practicing or smoking a hoot. That’s like saying I cant make love

M

MightyStoner

Think patterson will sign the mmj bill?
Its passed pretty well so far in the house just 2 more steps a vote in the senate and patterson sig.

B

been

Like they wouldn't tax the hell out of it if it were legal? They'd still be locking up growers for tax evasion and conspiracy.... if they don't label you a terrorist and put you to death after a secret trial.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I hope they do not make it 100% legal.
The big rich company's would just move in.
And then make it illegal to grow for anyone else.
just like tabbaco

R

ReelBusy1

Empirical evidence

While you may think both parties suck and in a way they do.....there is no denying one of them will be "in charge".

The Dems gave us Prop 215 and HR 420 in Cali for MMJ.

Only Dems do this:

and this:

Notice the Republican filibuster in the last article killed the bill.

If you let them the GOP will tell you when, where and who you can have sex with too.
That's what really drives the GOP.
Social control of your home life through religious autocracy.

R

ReelBusy1

I hope they do not make it 100% legal.
The big rich company's would just move in.
And then make it illegal to grow for anyone else.
just like tabbaco

the model to follow is booze sales.
made professionally for sale booze is taxed by the feds state and local municipalities. You pay for that license to mfg and distribute.

But you and I can make beer wine etc for ourselves at home.
Sell it and don't pay taxes and you are a moonshiner and arrested.
I can live with that model any day you and I agree to do so.
How about you?

R

ReelBusy1

If it can be taxed...the left is always in favor.

because then you don't go to jail.
if you would rather go to jail thats an interesting choice isn't it?
Anything else you want in life is taxed, car food house, boat gun.
Why not pay for the real thing you want?
freedom from persecution and imprisonment for a life choice.
Because that's what it is isn't it?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Isnt moonshine illegal to make even if you dont sell it.
IF not then its my next project.
I have always wanted to make some.

R

ReelBusy1

Isnt moonshine illegal to make even if you dont sell it.
IF not then its my next project.
I have always wanted to make some.

home brewing like MMJ in CA has size/amount limits for said legal reasons.
Moonshiners who make too much are really selling....just like us.....and hence prosecuted.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

You just made my day bro.
I will start a moonshine thread within the next couple months.
I am going to do some more reading on how to build a little still.
Like in M*A*S*H once I get all my supplies I post a thread.

Top Bottom