Which strain(s) should I grow next?

• Thread starter wallywonks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wallywonks

wallywonks

Hi everyone. I just harvested 3 ILGM Purple Kush and 1 Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto this past weekend.
I had a blast and it was my 2nd grow under my belt. I made less mistakes this time around and the plants showed it.

I grew Super Skunk and White Widow Autos the first grow which turned out pretty well too.

I have a stash of different strains. I recently bought some from Expert Seeds as well. I'm just wondering
which strain do you think I should try next. I was planning on doing them all in DWC this go around since
the Purple Kush I grew in DWC was killer.

Max plant height for my grow tent would be around 48" or 120cm

My list:
1. Aurora Indica - Nirvana Seeds
2. Blueberry Cheesecake - Female Seeds.nl
3. Skunk #1 - Sensi Seeds
4. Blue Dream - Expert Seeds
5. Northern Lights - Expert Seeds
6. Gelato - Expert Seeds
7. Granddaddy Purple X Do-Si-Dos - Expert Seeds
8. OG Kush Auto - Seedsman
9. Blueberry - Seedsman

Either looking to do 4 of one kind or 2 of 2 different strains.

Thanks!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Why not decide what kind of buzz you want and make a choice?

Are any of these photo plants? Try photos. Control is good.

wallywonks

wallywonks

Why not decide what kind of buzz you want and make a choice?

Are any of these photo plants? Try photos. Control is good.
I want a mellow buzz thats not over the top but good for my diabetic neuropathy and chronic back and neck pain.
The super skunk I grew was dank and 2 hits made me have an anxiety attack unfortunately.
The White widow and Purple Kush so far hasnt caused any anxiety or paranoia.
I also was diagnosed with hyperactivity when I was a kid in the 80s. Took Ritalin when it was experimental. It made
me into a zombie though.

2Bad

2Bad

I say try a couple different ones. Right now I have 13 different stains in my 4x8 tent. One of the strains i've ran before it's called Bellini by cali connection . Keeps me relieved also gives me motivation with zero head rush.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

The Seedsman Blueberry gave me some of the best tree I’ve ever grown. My friends still talk about it, and my last seeds from this batch were harvested 6 years ago.

They were grown outside in super soil.

Indoors, I’m not sure 48” would be enough - 8/10 were Sativa leaners that were VERY vigorous. Better have your room on point if you go this route!!

And you’re right, the White Widow freebies they had were amazing as well. Not like the widow of the 90’s but just wonderful smell/taste/potency.

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

I would choose 4 strains Aurora indica, Blueberry cheesecake, Skunk#1 and White widow. Female seeds White Widow x Big Bud what i growed 6 plants was almost all identicals and description was accurate. 🙂

cbaumle

cbaumle

Hi everyone. I just harvested 3 ILGM Purple Kush and 1 Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto this past weekend.
I had a blast and it was my 2nd grow under my belt. I made less mistakes this time around and the plants showed it.

I grew Super Skunk and White Widow Autos the first grow which turned out pretty well too.

I have a stash of different strains. I recently bought some from Expert Seeds as well. I'm just wondering
which strain do you think I should try next. I was planning on doing them all in DWC this go around since
the Purple Kush I grew in DWC was killer.

Max plant height for my grow tent would be around 48" or 120cm

My list:
1. Aurora Indica - Nirvana Seeds
2. Blueberry Cheesecake - Female Seeds.nl
3. Skunk #1 - Sensi Seeds
4. Blue Dream - Expert Seeds
5. Northern Lights - Expert Seeds
6. Gelato - Expert Seeds
7. Granddaddy Purple X Do-Si-Dos - Expert Seeds
8. OG Kush Auto - Seedsman
9. Blueberry - Seedsman

Either looking to do 4 of one kind or 2 of 2 different strains.

Thanks!
I've gotten great yields out of Blue Dream

Top Bottom