Which Strain?

• Thread starter DEKA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DEKA

Which strain is suggested for a turbogarden setup w/600 watt lamp? How many to run system effetively? Thanks.

K

kansasgrown

It all depends on what you are looking for...quantity...quality, couchlock, artistic high, trippy? How big of an area do yo have for your turbogarden?

D

DEKA

3'11" x 3'11" I am looking for quality over quantity, artistic with some elements of a body with trippy would be nice. More heady than body. Thanks.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Shark Shock or Medicine Man, if your lookin to stay in the Mr.Nice lines..

Tex

L

l33t

DEKA

MangoHaze should do it for you , and SSH maybe it has a bit more body than MH. NevillesHazexMangoHaze might be a great choice too if youre into growing something that takes longer.

B

barletta

I came in here to rep the Shit, but anything mentioned is killer :D Shit was quick, easy to grow, and gave up chunky, skunky nugs. I only got 2 females from my Spice pack, but 1 was a GREAT plant. Killer purple candy nuggets.

If you aren't a patient feller, don't let the haze hybrids scare you off. Most of my SSH's finished under 10 weeks from clone. Not exactly fast, but well worth the wait.

I

indodoja

i had a budy that ran a perpetual garden with super silver haze x mango. exquisite aroma to her tight orange nugs. all in the head, but it was not tripy. nice shit

hubcap

hubcap

F13 if yields arent an issue.
sounds like shed be right up your alley.

D

DEKA

Thanks for all the responses guys. I will run 6 at a time. I would love some "shit" or "medicine man" but the are currently unavailable. I found some sites that are carrying some strains. They are linked off of the mr. nice site. Thanks for the advice on spice, unfortunately I have no plans to clone at the moment and will grow several strains from seed until I have had a few grows under my belt, then I will choose the one the I like best to clone. Any more advice is welcomed.

D

DEKA

I was also thinking about the variety pack from vu-du or Mr Nice Seedbank Master Kush Skunk x Afghan Haze - lim. ed. from vu-du. What do yo think?

L

l33t

Although I m not an indica lover I remember Shanti saying that he really enjoyed the special type of high from MKush which is an indica so I would love to give MKsK a go or MKsk x AH sometime in the future.

I 'm sure you cant go wrong with any of the MrNice lines esp anything with Haze in it.

So many great strains..makes for a tough decision doesn't it hehe

D

DEKA

Thanks l33t, I am going to do some research on the strains, as I don't want the plants to grow more than about 3-4 ft. Thanks again.

L

l33t

a fast short strain is Early Queen , another that comes to mind is MedicineMan and also other Widow crosses are good , like MangoWidow but in my opinion height is never a problem really , with little bit of training and pruning you can grow even the most stretchy sativa and keep her under 3 ft.It only takes an extra week veg and some gardening work. Anyway I m sure any line you chose to work with will be worth the effort.
good luck whatever you decide to grow, keep us updated

S

shiva

I was looking at that master kush x afghan haze. I'm sure that one would be a winner. I love my mango widow, that leans on the mango haze side, It's the only thing I want to smoke.
good luck

shiva

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
well my g-13 plant grows to about 4' tall and if you let her she get 5' wide

P

pinekreek

SSH all the way. Although some of the special editions offered currently would be great. The Mango Haze/Skunk should be special. The skunk came from seeds popped from some circa 1988 seeds. The male selected is supposed to be very special. Time will tell. Or, Mango Haze x Afhgan Haze. How could you go wrong there.

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

im doing master kaze now
devil also is a great strain
i run her indoors and 8-10 weeks great stone
ssh i found fenos in 9,11 and 13 weeks
there are some great strain from shanti and nev
honestly cant loose on a pack from them imho
i cant wait to get me hands on some NHS,the nl haze x skunk
all the best
bil

Latest posts