whistle while you work

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

so i was just cleaning up my girls outback, cuttin some yellows/dead leaves, and i was thinking..... what do you guys do while you trim your final crop??

usually we have a movie on in the background, we go with joints while we trim so the resin doesnt get in the lighter, and its kinda hard to light it with gloves also.

also we trim in our living room, ive seen some people trim in their bathroom, garage, or even outdoors if the weather is nice.

-vape

The HC

The HC

I can't whistle. Although I've outdone people in metal bands at screaming and inhaled vocals. Also really good at armpit farts

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Now that I found my Trimmer Lady, I kick back and yack it up with her while she's trimming. And smoke. But then, I smoke all day long, so....

I have our dining room set up for trimming. In winter it's great because you can sit in front of the fireplace, and in summer it's nice because the ceiling fan is above and.. wait, no, the ceiling fan is a pain in the ass. Summer's nice, though.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Usually drink some brews and smoke scissor hash and fat ass j's while bumpin the radio or wahtchin sports on the tv!

E

enzow2011

f**kin women while im trimmin

i fone up like couple of mates an we all sit in the tent rollin the fattest jays this side of the uk with sum tunez and a munchhh

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I trim in the lab. Have a helper or two for the trim. We gots a mac mini hooked up with a 42" flat screen, a 200w amp and some in wall speakers that sound pretty sweet. Shit, I EQ'd the room and everything. Then we play tunes, watch tv shows or movies sometimes. Snacks, drinks, and smoke are a constant of course.

-TF

Latest posts

Top Bottom