White Banner, day 37 of flower

• Thread starter Hydrocropper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Going into fifth week of flower and these buds are looking absolutely beautiful, the two main tops (colas) are the size of half gallon milk jugs, and still have a month to go! Opening the tent this morning, and I finally got a good, citrusy earthy smell. Top leaves are starting to turn color because of their height.

White banner day 37 of flower
White banner day 37 of flower 2
White banner day 37 of flower 3
White banner day 37 of flower 4
White banner day 37 of flower 5
White banner day 37 of flower 6
White banner day 37 of flower 7
White banner day 37 of flower 8
Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Looks pretty dialed in, well done!
Thank you very much, I vegged it a little bit longer than I wanted to, so those two tops became too rigid for me to train back. But I'm thinking I should get at least 20 Oz off this plant. My last girl produced a pound and a half and this plant is substantially bigger. I'm running basic General hydroponic flora series nutrients at the exact recipe, 600 watt HPS (during flower), and keep the pH right at 6.0. it's in a 2 gallon pot of pure coco, which is sitting inside a 5 gallon bucket filled half with nutes

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Here's the spaghetti incident going on inside the bucket 😂😂😂.... 🤘😎👍

IMG 20231127 143813479 HDR
IMG 20231127 143810320
Redneckx

Redneckx

Going into fifth week of flower and these buds are looking absolutely beautiful, the two main tops (colas) are the size of half gallon milk jugs, and still have a month to go! Opening the tent this morning, and I finally got a good, citrusy earthy smell. Top leaves are starting to turn color because of their height.
Amazingly huge buds! maybe a little leafy but normal behaviour or the genetics?

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Much appreciated, thank you! Are you talking about the actual buds being leafy or the entire plant being too bushy? The buds aren't thickened up yet, and yes it is a bit of a leafy plant. But the buds are going to thicken up a lot more in the next few weeks, all the white hairs are still extremely white and I have no sign of an orange one yet

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Amazingly huge buds! maybe a little leafy but normal behaviour or the genetics?
This white Banner is a cross between white widow and Bruce Banner, being two of my favorite strains I had to try it. Looking at all the pictures of other grows and contest pictures of this strain, my plant seems to be right where it should be.as far as looks and health-wise. I don't think I'm going to be winning any contests with this thing though LOL.

Top Bottom