White Bubba (JB)

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Got 2 white bubba girls going in flower now, looking real good. They were slow starters but looking very nice so far.

White bubba jb
White bubba jb 2
White bubba jb 3
southstreets

southstreets

nice!!! what do they smell like at this point???

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
hard to tell as i got a nyc hp 13 in there too that stinks the place up!

true grit

true grit

Nice bro, you are most def in for a treat on that smoke!! Smoked some that had been cured for 5-6 weeks...WOW!!

So the NYC HP13 is that stinky eh? Need to pop some of those!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
More pics

some pics of the white bubba plant "A"

Whitebubba
Whitebubb1
White bubba
White bubba more
White bubba 2
rollajoint

rollajoint

Cantt wait to see these babiess finish !!! Good luck man !

RJ

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
One of my white bubbas (Plant A) is rocking along, fastest plant i have grown for sure. Looks like she could be ready between week 7-8. Right now we are at day 44 and she is looking seriously dank...

IMG 1376
IMG 1377
IMG 1378
IMG 1380
IMG 1383
IMG 1384
IMG 1385
C

chunkymunky

coming along nicely i see. hope to score some of these one day. will be here to watch then finish up. thanks for the post.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
update on my "A" pheno

This plant is off the hook! Seeds got off to a slow start but in flower it is kicking ass! Can't believe how sweet this girl looks. Dont know if this leans towards the white or the bubba as i only smoked bubba once and never grown either. Did i mention that i can't wait to smoke this bud? Beautiful! Thanks OGR! We are around day 46...

WhtBubba JB 0001
WhtBubba JB 0002
WhtBubba JB 0003
WhtBubba JB 0004
WhtBubba JB 0005
WhtBubba JB 0006
WhtBubba JB 0007
WhtBubba JB 0008
WhtBubba JB 0009
WhtBubba JB 0010
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
My fast pheno WB

Here is the fast pheno WB

WhiteBubbaEarlyHarvest 0004
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
And here are few shots of one branch i cut down yesterday from the fast pheno plant (rest of the plant i will cut down later this week). These buds are like bricks, just totally dense. Thanks for the nice genetics OGR. I am real happy with my White Bubba seeds.

WhiteBubbaEarlyHarvest 0001
WhiteBubbaEarlyHarvest 0002
WhiteBubbaEarlyHarvest 0003
C

chunkymunky

jaybee you got mad skills my friend. nice genetic nice grow.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think the fast pheno leans towards the white side. The leaves are pointed more and thinner but still indica looking leaves. They are also greener near the end like a white can stay.

The other one looks like it is more to the bubba side because of the way the bud tops and the leaves give it the bubba "crown" look. It also has the color of bubba nearing the end.

Nice work.

A

alexander

Super duper dank! Man i have been watching and waiting to see when OGR's gear will come to town again! This is exactly the strain i want to get next!

R

radical farmer

Good work man! I've seriously gotta get my hands on these white bubbas. Any of the phenos turning purple yet, like I see a lot of them do?

Top Bottom