White cough or Berry White?

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

what is the correct nickname for the strain KKSC x The white? i have seen the beans listed as both. i personaly like white cough. berry white reminds me of that old ass black r&b singer...hah not realy a fan unless im puttin the moves on a ladie friend haha. just wondering. who has some input?

RDizzle

O

ograskal

I never named the strain. You can call it whatever you want to. I only listed it as KKSC x The White. Those other names are what other people called them.....~ogr

true grit

true grit

I've been using Berry White, but everyone asks what it is so White Cough might be easier...

O

ograskal

Yeah i have heard people call it Berry White, White Berry Cough, White Cough, Strawberry White and White Strawberries.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I like Straw White... kinda sounds like Snow White..
Now all we need is 7 white dwarfs..lol

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
White strawberries sounds legit to me. mmm sounds like I could blend a few up and have a nice drink with an umbrella.

winta

winta

i like Berry White personally :) plus its kinda in the order of how the cross is written too kksc x white lol Oh and i like Barry White too he's a legend (and we got the same born day lol) :) but i guess this bomb ass strain will be the "strain of many names" like diesal/daywrecker/headband :banana:

rollajoint

rollajoint

Yea winta i sappose you have a point . Bringing the gentics into the name:cool0041:
RJ

R

Radio_Dread

i like white cough alot, but like you said for the female/male thing on the cross usually goes female strain first then male. so berry white would fit. oh well i just cant wait til these babies get movin on they are under 24hr light under my T5 right now

winta

winta

your gonna love em bro i know i do :) they are very vigorous:icon_animal26:

i like white cough alot, but like you said for the female/male thing on the cross usually goes female strain first then male. so berry white would fit. oh well i just cant wait til these babies get movin on they are under 24hr light under my T5 right now

R

Radio_Dread

word up, i just transplanted the seedlings into some small soil pots and they are now on a 18/6 light. i also was 4/4 on the jack herrer f2 i germed too. hope to get a keeper out of them too.

winta

winta

yea i gotta get some jack been chasin it for a minute and now that the great man is gone i want his name to live on :)

Top Bottom