White dots on plants

• Thread starter Metabot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Metabot

Hey everybody,
My problem is twofold;

I have 3 plants about 3 weeks old now(indoor). About 5 days ago white dots appeared on the leaves of all three of them. I immediately thought about spider mite. So I monitored them the last few days and no eggs have been laid underneath the leaves and no more dots seemed to have appeared.
So I'm not sure if someone can identify what this is.

secondly spots on the leaves seem to turn to a washed of/yellowish color. Could this be a cal mag Deficiency?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

White dots on plants
White dots on plants 2
White dots on plants 3
White dots on plants 4
White dots on plants 5
White dots on plants 6
White dots on plants 7
White dots on plants 8
B

Burned Haze

Could be so many things from light stress to water hitting the leafs on top and then that light act like a weapon than a tool... I do see droplets in your pictures ?

Biggest thing is to watch em and be a good daddy, or your girls will look l not as good as the girls down the street ;)

M

Metabot

Thanks for the reply! It could be water. I accidentally dropped some on the leaves.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Spider mites, spider mites
Eats whatever spider mites eat
Spins a web, any size
Plant catches these, and then it dies,
Look out! Here come the spider mites

Here's a post I just made that might help you solve that problem - https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/dipping-ques-eagle-20.108723/post-2336803

You may not see eggs now, that doesnt mean they're not there. Especially when growing in a soil or soil like medium where they can hide for months without showing a sign.

Last edited:
M

Metabot

Update - regarding a possible spidermite infestation, I could not see any further bites or any eggs at all.
One of the three plants has been having some kind of deficiency though.

Can somebody tell me what my girl needs?

Can it be mag - cal?

Thanks und advance and regards!

IMG 20191228 WA0022
IMG 20191228 WA0018
Top Bottom