white fire, 707 hb, sour d, diablo og, alien og, alien dawg and mas more grow

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

well heres my buddies 5x8 tent and what i got goin right now.. if you dont know already im teachin him how to grow.. i supplied the genetics and is mentoring him to do a run on his own... heres the scoop... got a 8 bulb t-5 for veg right now.. a 8 inch can a fan and filter for exhaust a 15,000 btu for intake,, a dehumidi will be in in a cple days.. battling high 50's humidity right now... there will be 2 600 watters in there hooked up to quantum digi ballasts.. hopefully next round the room will be rewired and i can have him bump up to 2 or 3 1000 watters.. for now this will do..the soil is roots organic with some dolomite lime and 20% more perlite. there in half gal and 1 gal pots right now and will be put into 3 gals before flip in 2 to 3 wks. for nutes in veg im using roots excel, botanicares pure blend pro, silica blast and some cal mag.. for flower it will be age old bloom, bud candy, kool bloom and high phos bat guano... i'll get more strain specific pics next round.. heres some shots for now...gracias brotha waayne, mi amigo winta and mi familia BIG phil and eser!! thanks for all the help so far with everything... now lets go all organic baby!!! the first 2 pics are the momma area for now and the last 3 are of the grow tent... :banana1sv6:

White fire 707 hb sour d diablo og alien og alien dawg and mas more grow
White fire 707 hb sour d diablo og alien og alien dawg and mas more grow 2
White fire 707 hb sour d diablo og alien og alien dawg and mas more grow 3
White fire 707 hb sour d diablo og alien og alien dawg and mas more grow 4
White fire 707 hb sour d diablo og alien og alien dawg and mas more grow 5
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro and very healthy

southstreets

southstreets

thanks big kt!!! my homie tried goin cheap and you know that aint happenin!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks big kt!!! my homie tried goin cheap and you know that aint happenin!!

he will thank you in the end bigtime. the smooth transition he will make when you leave him will be so easy. he will never have to learn how to deal with certain issues that come from going cheap...lol. you can help a friend by feeding him everyday or you can teach him how to fish.

Aligee

Aligee

sweet homie a grow mentor is a friend indeed as i learned from thousands of hours of reading and fuggin up ish' oh ya LOL...is that the wifi from san jo??? ill be subscribed looks good so far broh!!!

southstreets

southstreets

he will thank you in the end bigtime. the smooth transition he will make when you leave him will be so easy. he will never have to learn how to deal with certain issues that come from going cheap...lol. you can help a friend by feeding him everyday or you can teach him how to fish.

right on!! i couldn't have said it any better.. i just wanna hit the homeboy sometimes hes a nickle head!! lol.. but a good friend none the less!!

sweet homie a grow mentor is a friend indeed as i learned from thousands of hours of reading and fuggin up ish' oh ya LOL...is that the wifi from san jo??? ill be subscribed looks good so far broh!!!

i got 1 from san jo but its in the mother area... the one in veg in the tent is from big E before he hookd up with you!! i'd like to get ur cut 1 day though amigo!! lol :cool0019:

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Nice set up!! Hope your friend appreciates all your doing for him,just getting the right genetics is half the battle,looking forward to seeing the show!!:sun2:

winta

winta

yea yea yea! i been waitin for another south thread! :) do the dam thing my dude!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice, Southstreets. That's a sweet looking setup. Will be tagging along for the ride!

southstreets

southstreets

Nice, Southstreets. That's a sweet looking setup. Will be tagging along for the ride!
im always lurking ur threads bro!! thanks for the complement bro!!

Sik Bro! Those are looking real good!! Good on you for hooking the brother up!! Props Bro!
thanks brotha!! need i say anything bout ur shit??? lol.. its stellar and yea tryin to help him out we'll see how things turn out!!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Your a good friend southstreets...

Looking sweet :pimp:

Stay blessed*

F

FreshSteppin

in a similar sit with a homie right now. Kinda seems demotivated some times but then I realize how hard it was coming up for me. Hopefully your boy kills it, and hopefully mine too

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn south you have a mad lineup of great genetics

southstreets

southstreets

Your a good friend southstreets...

Looking sweet :pimp:

Stay blessed*
thanks bro!! hopefully you stick round for the ride!!

in a similar sit with a homie right now. Kinda seems demotivated some times but then I realize how hard it was coming up for me. Hopefully your boy kills it, and hopefully mine too
i'm in the SAME exact senerio!! i think people think its easier that it really is!! i hope both of them kill it too!!! ohho you have a sik UC thread going bro!!

damn south you have a mad lineup of great genetics
thanks big pimpin!!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

nice grow. plants look great. I LOVE the Diablo.Your friend will love it too. I got 3, 33 days in flower and she`s looking to be a big yielder.

Top Bottom