White Fire? Wifi?

• Thread starter Dachem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dachem

Dachem

Really either I see a lot of fire in it, bunch of breeders made crosses but that it.

Dachem

Dachem

20180904 161504
20180904 161548
I live in a oppressive state so no clones available to me so that's out of the question. At the moment I have Elmer's glue and cookie kush

Organikz

Organikz

@Dachem
You need to find a seedbank with OGRaskal Genetics. White Fire is his trademark so good luck. They are sold out at most places

Dachem

Dachem

I'm on the email notification list when they get back in stock but I've been on that for about a year-and-a-half I don't know if he's putting out any genetics

B

Burned Haze

Greenpoint crossed WiFi and white fire crossed it with their Stardawg ( love their male)

Barn burner ( white fire x Star dawg )
Peacemaker (WIFI X star dawg)

H

heisen

I have wifi 43 clone only in flower now.
The clone is prone to hermie on you at the least amount of stress at the bottom of the plant.mine threw balls and I have a pile of s1s now on the lower part of the plant.all the larfy shit is seeded.
The top parts weren't effected.
As far as the buds its phenomenal.gassy as shit and super potent.worth keeping besides the sacks.
Also it's very vigorous plant.had to top it twice to let other ones catch up.

This is her

20180830 201808

Dachem

Dachem

That might be from lower intensity of light when there low on the plant I believe I heard that on adam dunn show or high times free weed

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I have wifi 43 clone only in flower now.
The clone is prone to hermie on you at the least amount of stress at the bottom of the plant.mine threw balls and I have a pile of s1s now on the lower part of the plant.all the larfy shit is seeded.
The top parts weren't effected.
As far as the buds its phenomenal.gassy as shit and super potent.worth keeping besides the sacks.
Also it's very vigorous plant.had to top it twice to let other ones catch up.

This is her

View attachment 827740

That same strain is out here in Maine
I thought about getting it even tho the cutting is $500
Dude got legit Triangle Kush too but he wants $350 a cut

Fortunately for me he don't do any Breeding so I'm pretty sure he's gonna give me both of those plus wedding cake because he wants me to Make Wedding cake s1 seeds for him

Also can't wait to get my hands on the Wiz Cookies Cause That's Something The Captain Ain't Releasing to The Masses hehehehe

Always liked that wifi#43 tho !

Monster762

Monster762

Not going to speak real highly but digital genetics has a lot of WiFi crosses. Germ rate wasn’t too good seeds were white but cheap too so it is what it is. Got 1 good whitefire widow outdoor cloned and clones indoor are happier.
I got a whitefire alien og x gg4 x predator pink that I’m keeping around. I think I saw WiFi on here at this seed shop at one point. Could been months ago though.

H

heisen

That same strain is out here in Maine
I thought about getting it even tho the cutting is $500
Dude got legit Triangle Kush too but he wants $350 a cut

Fortunately for me he don't do any Breeding so I'm pretty sure he's gonna give me both of those plus wedding cake because he wants me to Make Wedding cake s1 seeds for him

Also can't wait to get my hands on the Wiz Cookies Cause That's Something The Captain Ain't Releasing to The Masses hehehehe

Always liked that wifi#43 tho !
500 for wifi43 is retarded.its an old cut and can be got in Colorado if you know the right people for next to nothing.especially since its known to throw balls on the lowers in flower at the slightest amount of stress

the rrock

the rrock

The wifi 43 is pretty common in my area,actually there are so many top notch AAA strains within a 30 mile radius its mindblowing($350 for a clone LOL) People 15 years ago were paying $500 for a blowfish clone or seeds and how many are still running it,there are very few that withstood the test of time (NL5xhaze or BSHW).Now most "holy grails" are available if you know the right people. Cookies,kushes,glues,lemons etc, what is the next so called Big Thing?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
500 for wifi43 is retarded.its an old cut and can be got in Colorado if you know the right people for next to nothing.especially since its known to throw balls on the lowers in flower at the slightest amount of stress

The wifi 43 is pretty common in my area,actually there are so many top notch AAA strains within a 30 mile radius its mindblowing($350 for a clone LOL) People 15 years ago were paying $500 for a blowfish clone or seeds and how many are still running it,there are very few that withstood the test of time (NL5xhaze or BSHW).Now most "holy grails" are available if you know the right people. Cookies,kushes,glues,lemons etc, what is the next so called Big Thing?
I cant believe people are paying for clone onlies like wifi43,skva91,GG4,TK,cookies... They have been available and spread far and wide for yrs if you have been around a bit. I could see maybe $10 for the persons time and effort for a rooted cutting but thats about it.

Dachem

Dachem

I cant believe people are paying for clone onlies like wifi43,skva91,GG4,TK,cookies... They have been available and spread far and wide for yrs if you have been around a bit. I could see maybe $10 for the persons time and effort for a rooted cutting but thats about it.
Well where I live you cant get any clones I would gladly pay for fire genetics wifi,gg#4,snk va, Chemdog #4,Chemdog D, Bruce banner #3, the white, tk, firestorm, dansbud cut gorilla bubble it's just no go for me just a dream till I move to freedom. Just a seed popper bonanza

Top Bottom