White Foam board insulation for reflective walls

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I was just wonder in the white foam board insulation u can by at lowes would make a good reflective. Surface for a 3x5 grow space I already have some so I wouldnt have to buy it
White foam board insulation for reflective walls
White foam board insulation for reflective walls 2

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ive used both sides and they do just fine,i prefer the white side,that doesnt look like foam board though,anyway,take condensation that the steel roof is gonna have,if you place the insulation right against it,it will mold,use clear plastic ,then your insulation then board,on the roof i wouldnt worry about reflection,just under the lights mate.
you will need some type of barrier against that metal though,it might be a year or so before you notice smell ,but take my word the metal will condensate,be like sleeping in a camper and waking up to sweat drops falling on you ,also being drenched

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

no no u got it a little wrong i am gonna build a closet like room it will not be agaisnt any steel at all

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

that is the only section of my roof i do not have any insulation on there is no condensation problem at all the only problem i really have is right now my heaters are sucking the humidity way down

Latest posts

Top Bottom