White freckle-like spots on Master Kush .. have you seen this before?

• Thread starter Dgalloway89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dgalloway89

Dgalloway89

My girl is almost 4 months old and I recently experienced my first injury where a few leaves were damaged & a kind stranger pointed out that I have white spots. I realized they are forming everywhere. I don't see any bags but I could be wrong. Doesn't even have any experience with this? I have only used organic products/method and she stays in a mini greenhouse because I'm scared to take her out. Is that my problem?
Thanks, Canna-family 💚
White freckle like spots on master kush  have you seen this before 2

White freckle like spots on master kush  have you seen this before
White freckle like spots on master kush  have you seen this before 3
White freckle like spots on master kush  have you seen this before 4
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Every grower should have at least a 40 X illuminated loupe. Minimum. A whopping 15 bucks. The white spots on mine turned out to be a pest.

Scar818

Scar818

Those are not thrip markings. If its bugs then it looks like spider mites markings. Usually if u look careful you can see them. Try to identify it soon so you can spray asap before u go too deep i to flower. You still have time to spray. If its spider mites i recommend mixing azamax and crop control in water and drenching them. Apply it twoce with a 5 day interval. 75ml of crop control per gallon and 40ml of azamax. But most importantly make sure u identify what it is 1st.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Definitely a pest of some sort. Any traps or anything to possibly identify em?
poke soil
Check under leaves with a loupe or anything to see small things
Also if you can check the roots.
but right now you need to put perlite or diatomaceous earth on that top soil and identify the bug.
but it does look like thrips or even mites.

Dgalloway89

Dgalloway89

Definitely a pest of some sort. Any traps or anything to possibly identify em?
poke soil
Check under leaves with a loupe or anything to see small things
Also if you can check the roots.
but right now you need to put perlite or diatomaceous earth on that top soil and identify the bug.
but it does look like thrips or even mites.
I have a home that I can use. I'll have to look at pictures so I can identify because I wasn't saying anything.thanks for your help!

Ponky

Ponky

Treat for soft bodied insects. And fungus. As the saliva of insects can cause it.

clinton5656

clinton5656

Dr Zymes is safe to eat and use without equipment. It's pricey but it works great. It'll help control your mold problems and your pest problems.

Top Bottom