White hairs at 8 days old

• Thread starter RamboGringo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RamboGringo

RamboGringo

Not an autoflower just a seed I found in a gram baggy. But it already has white hairs showing. More than my 3 month old plant. I'm not doing anything I normally wouldn't do , and that's why I am wondering why it looks like it's starting to flower but only a little over a week old. Crazy

White hairs at 8 days old
White hairs at 8 days old 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No BS that's weird. Is it an auto? I would fucking clone and keep that mofo if not. I'm gonna say mutant. Whats more fucked up is you can tell its a seed because the nodes aren't alternating which usually indicates maturity yet still starting to flower??? WTF Never ever seen or heard of this

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Not an autoflower just a seed I found in a gram baggy. But it already has white hairs showing. More than my 3 month old plant. I'm not doing anything I normally wouldn't do , and that's why I am wondering why it looks like it's starting to flower but only a little over a week old. Crazy
I had one like that a year ago not as long of white hairs as yours, was a clone and turned out to grow slower than the other clones so I killed it as I was lacking in space. Interested to see how it grows keep us updated!

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yeah clones are usually mature so they can go immediately into flower. This is a seed .. very odd.
Oh wow never knew that would they start flower then turn back to vege if under vege lighting or just continue to flower?

RamboGringo

RamboGringo

I definitely thought it was something different, and had to post. The seed was in a bag, I got from my friend. He said it was something with Skittles in the name.
A day or two after I transplanted it, is when it started to show signs of flowering. I have it under a full spectrum LED light, doing 16/8, But I think I might try giving it light 24/7 from now on. Just for a little bit so it can grow more. Any opinions on that? This is only my second grow, so I'm open to suggestions and tips if you have any. I will post more pics if things change

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I can only think of 1 and that's equipment. Most of those blurples you see are recommended to only run 12 hrs max. Stick to 16 would be a min for veg. Just my thoughts

Seriously? Never heard or read that. Never considered a blurple either but i have to admit a friend has a real nice 2 plant closet grow with a pair of cheapos.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yup if you look most of the chinese blurples are rated for max 12 hrs a day. I'll find it. drunk but on a mission here

I believe you but its supposed to be a grow lamp. Do veggies or orchids or something only need 12 hrs?

Top Bottom