White hairs growing out of topped site

• Thread starter NEGreenery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NEGreenery

NEGreenery

Hello guys, almost half way into the summer here. About 18 hrs of sun everyday and I'm noticing these white hairs growing out of the edges of the topped site. Can these be a sign of premature flowering or smth? They appear on both of my plants. If it's of any help, I held these plants indoors for quite some time on 20/4, so that 2 hour light difference may be the cause of these hairs.
Btw, I apologize for the bad image quality. Don't really have a better camera, these pics were the best I could do on my phone.

Plant 1:
White hairs growing out of topped site

White hairs growing out of topped site 2

White hairs growing out of topped site 3

Also plant 2:
White hairs growing out of topped site 4

White hairs growing out of topped site 5

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

That is the plant showing her female reproductive organs. Congratulations it’s a girl 🎉🎈🍾🎊

Habosabin

Habosabin

They will start showing when the day begins to shorten.

Is this your first grow? You must be very excited. Looking forward to see the pics of the flowers.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

First one def looks like a girI to me but I could be wrong kinda hard to see on a phone. I didn’t realize it was two plants when I first looked sorry. Second one isn’t showing yet. Plants don’t have to be into flower to show sex. It usually takes 4-6 weeks of veg to show naturally. You can force them to show by flowering but I don’t recommend it. Time will tell keep checking.

Habosabin

Habosabin

First one def looks like a girI to me but I could be wrong kinda hard to see on a phone. I didn’t realize it was two plants when I first looked sorry. Second one isn’t showing yet. Plants don’t have to be into flower to show sex. It usually takes 4-6 weeks of veg to show naturally. You can force them to show by flowering but I don’t recommend it. Time will tell keep checking.
Ya. Some can tell how the stipules overlap. I haven't followed that stuff cuz I buy feminized.

Latest posts

Top Bottom