White Mildew On Seedling?

• Thread starter nopnugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nopnugs

nopnugs

Hey guys,

First post! this lady is a few days old and has tiny clear/white specs on top the leaves. I haven't noticed this on any of my other seedlings, but I also haven't grown this strain (inzane in the membrane) and may not have ever looked this close. Temp is around 78, RH is around 50, 20 hour light cycle (I have a couple autos going in this tent as well), good ventilation (exhaust and intake), is in a coco/perlite mix (was started in a rapid rooter) and constant indirect fanning. She had her helmet stuck for a day or two more than I should have let it, in case that matters. I pulled the shell off two days ago (12/13). Any ideas? I'm still very noob, I tried to search and couldn't find anything on the issue.

Thank you in advance!
White mildew on seedling

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey guys,

First post! this lady is a few days old and has tiny clear/white specs on top the leaves. I haven't noticed this on any of my other seedlings, but I also haven't grown this strain (inzane in the membrane) and may not have ever looked this close. Temp is around 78, RH is around 50, 20 hour light cycle (I have a couple autos going in this tent as well), good ventilation (exhaust and intake), is in a coco/perlite mix (was started in a rapid rooter) and constant indirect fanning. She had her helmet stuck for a day or two more than I should have let it, in case that matters. I pulled the shell off two days ago (12/13). Any ideas? I'm still very noob, I tried to search and couldn't find anything on the issue.

Thank you in advance!View attachment 846986
I’m not seeing any pm in your photos. Give her some time.

Top Bottom