White mold on stalk! Please help

• Thread starter Nateygg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nateygg

Nateygg

Ac went out for 3 days in veg and turned the lights off. I seen 2 plants with this white mold on the stalks after ac was fixed. I never dealt with this before. I scraped it off and seen black on the stalks. I sprayed alcohol on the stalks where it was growing. Week later a branch completely died but there was no sign of the mold. Should i kill them? Will it spread? Also seen a patch of it on the dirt (last photo) and took it all out and the surrounding dirt where it was at.

White mold on stalk please help
White mold on stalk please help 2
White mold on stalk please help 3
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Looks like fusarium got a hold, crown rot. You could try putting a fan under the canopy to dry out the stalks. I've heard that a product called Physan 20 will clear it up.

Nateygg

Nateygg

Looks like fusarium got a hold, crown rot. You could try putting a fan under the canopy to dry out the stalks. I've heard that a product called Physan 20 will clear it up.
Do they spread easily? Its been about 11 days since i spotted it on the 2. I will kill them so there are no chances of spreading if they havent already.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

It's already there. If you supply the correct environment (warm, humid) it will take hold and cause rot. If you correct your environment, the plants may recover and the fusarium won't cause problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom