it’s not mildewRespectfully, I disagree, the powder or spores are not coming off, but rather are permanent spots where thrips have sucked out what they need with thier little straw nose thing.
@Pwkick it wouldn't hurt to use a preventative biofungicide if you are in a humid area anyway to protect from Powdery Mildew and Downy Mildew as you move towards flowering where spraying becomes exponentially difficult.
What u get for growing in the outdoors the blessed plant should be inside if u want quality
That's no grower if they useinh pesticide that's a lolo
Pesticides arent really needed unless you got plant stock you cant afford to lose and its a last resort....lolPesticides is the term for any chemical that one would use to prevent or cure a fungus, insect, bacteria, or virus. Just like fertilizer is a catch all term for any nutrient additive.
You've probably also used pesticides, but don't like the word.
Concurrently, I'll have to repeat again, if the powder or spores do not rub off, it would be silly to make a primary diagnosis of fungus.
Pesticides arent really needed unless you got plant stock you cant afford to lose and its a last resort....lol
Russets. Super easy to kill if you stay on top of them....50% rubbing alcohol every 2 to 3 days and 25% every day twice a day sprayed on them killed them from what i can see....are they gone? My 60X scope isnt seeing anything...there could be eggs. Nymphs to maybe not sure...they turn adults in a very small time frame...8 to 15 days....im thinking that whole 50 eggs a day thing some people say, might just be bullshit...