white rhinoes in the shower

• Thread starter hongkong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hongkong

hey guys! just starting off. about 2 weeks in from germination and looking great. im using fox farms happy frog. Started with thrive alive and age old liquid kelp on top of that, and now have added cal - mag, liquid karma, and botanicaire liquid pro grow (or watever its called). i will be adding bat guano... cant remember if its indonesian or jamaican that i use in the flower cycle! right now they are under flouros but will be moving up to a 1000w mh. checkit checkit check it out.

White rhinoes in the shower
White rhinoes in the shower 2
White rhinoes in the shower 3
White rhinoes in the shower 4
White rhinoes in the shower 5
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
They look perfect hongkong. Make sure to keep us up to date with the progress!

H

hongkong

no doubt. ive never documented a grow cycle b4 so this will be fun!

M

Mr Green

off to a great start hongkong.. look forward to seeing more posts / pics

F

Finalopagus

Yes I to like watchin the bathroom grows... Looks cozy nice HK

H

hongkong

freshly transplanted

so i just transplanted these 2 days ago into the 1 gallons from the solo cups. as you can see i have my ghetto rigged light frame, but its really akward and i want to get it out of the way asap. i was thinking in about kickin on my 1000w in a week depending on how they look. is it too soon? i used to have a 250 that would take place of the flouros at this point but i kicked it down to a friend. let me know what you all think!

100 0694 600 x 450
100 0695 600 x 450
100 0696 600 x 450
100 0697 450 x 600
H

hongkong

so i just plugged in my 1000w and the room is getting wayyy too hot cuz its winter and the only vent i have is pumping heat so i closed it. i cant really air cool the light because that would make way too much noise for my current situation. so im thinkin ill just stick with the flouros... would it be better if it tossed in a 400w with the flouros or will that be too hot as well? or if i put enough flouros in the room will they supply sufficient light for a decent yield? if all else fails ill just keep cloning these until i find an adequate spot... man i miss the basement

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
hongkong, you need to use a thremometer to check temps as you change things ... check temps at diff. times... ie.... lights on lights off... ect... use some t5's and/or compact floroes 120 watts or 200 watts ... or if temps will alowe you to use 400 watts m.h. for veg. and add an 400 watt high p. s . hope this helps you out !! monkey5

P

ProGroWannabe

For that siuation you really need T5's. Your situation, and cabinet-growing is where they really stand out as winners. You'll want a unit that has as many bulb as you can use. Check the exact dimentions on an eight-bulb unit. Only go with a six-bulb if the eight-bulb doesn' fit your space.

Also, you'll definitely want the 48" fixtures. Two footers are for supplimental lighting.

H

hongkong

ppreciate it pg dub. thats exactly waht im going to do. ill just keep the current flouros i have for the supplements. my lease is up soon so ill be moving on to bigger and better things soon enough ne way, so itll be nice to have some (free) flavor to keep me at bay. btw... is m.u.r.d.a. responsible for that romulan that comes around?

P

ProGroWannabe

I don't know about that Romulan bro. M.U.R.D.A. may have had somethin to do with it, and maybe not.

A

alpha

hey

hello farmer

nice photo and own laboratory.

good for Following

bye

M

mickeyspliff

I'll be trying out Mr. Nices's version of White Rhino, Medicine Man. Looks to be a pretty heavy yield of proper medicine.

I've also tried a couple of Romulan hybrids, Spacequeen and Romberry, both very nice. Potent and piney. There are at least a couple of the original Romulan's that were around up until a few years ago.

D

downstairs

I had a nice run with the WR. One of my favorites for sure.:rock

A

akaKGB

Hey Hong Kong ...good luck with the wrinos..i got 1 flowering now and the node space and growth is so squat she looks like a hobbit but doesnt smell like one lol...anywayz my recomendation would be to pickup like 8 cfls and that would provide plenty of lumens and keep your bathroom nice and cool....or 400 hps and improve your ventilation. Good Luck KGB

Top Bottom