white romulan!!!

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

hey guys and gals, im going gettin a pack of white romulan 2nite and was wondering if any of you guys have grown it out, ive looked but not found anything really, just veg pics/vids

any info at all is appreciated :)
hb

catdaddy

catdaddy

the seed run was pretty good for me, but i think the clone run will be much better. i'm setting up for another run of her to get a better assessment and will post back up when they're finished.

half baked

half baked

cheers catdaddy, unfortunately im in the uk and have to settle for beans hahaha we get the odd cut but never what im looking for :mad: lol

hb

Natural

Natural

I ran 2 phenos..very Rom dom. They looked done at 7 weeks but they really needed 9 to shine. Kinda boring over-all..dense nuggies but smaller yields. At least that was my experience with those 2..would love to find a more white dom in there as well as a white dom superskunk...still looking.

half baked

half baked

What is that, white widow x romulan?

its joe rogans cut of romulan crossed to the reversed white clone :)

I ran 2 phenos..very Rom dom. They looked done at 7 weeks but they really needed 9 to shine. Kinda boring over-all..dense nuggies but smaller yields. At least that was my experience with those 2..would love to find a more white dom in there as well as a white dom superskunk...still looking.

ok something to aim at :) i usually find a good mix of phenos from raskals gear tbh

this round i'll be popping

white super skunk (full pack)
white romulan (full pack)
white kksc (full pack)
1or2 wifi
1or2 white master

i'll let you know what i find when the time comes ;)

cheers for the replies guys
hb

Natural

Natural

maybe Romulan Joe is what you're remembering...but for sure OGR said they came from seed of his and were from old stock.

half baked

half baked

yh ok i got the name wrong :finger: lol , fook knows how tbh :rolleyes: , when i was looking around for info on thi strain i found this post, didnt realise it was from swerve, anyway here's what he said

"its romulan joe romulan crossed to the white reversed.. good yeilder of sweet hashy type tasting buds"

hb

Natural

Natural

That's totally them..sweet hashy type buds...no grape flavor in the Raskal's i grew..heard someone got a pine pheno..so pine is in there for sure. the best description I heard was sweet floured paper...it fits perfectly...and they are very pretty. Just take em longs as you can imvho

catdaddy

catdaddy

he definitely didn't use Rom Joe's cut, if i am not mistaken, it's the cut everyone uses from Reeferman stock.

from the two i grew, one was full on grape and the other was fuelly and hashy. hope that helps.

Natural

Natural

he definitely didn't use Rom Joe's cut, if i am not mistaken, it's the cut everyone uses from Reeferman stock.

from the two i grew, one was full on grape and the other was fuelly and hashy. hope that helps.
any keeps catdaddy? I want to keep looking through them..but I gots some wmaster and wifi going now...some heavy hitters right there. I hear he's gonna do some reverse masters and bubba...god bless him..I NEED some of the bubba crosses..missed the bus last time they were available...won't happen again

fractal

fractal

That's totally them..sweet hashy type buds...no grape flavor in the Raskal's i grew..heard someone got a pine pheno..so pine is in there for sure. the best description I heard was sweet floured paper...it fits perfectly...and they are very pretty. Just take em longs as you can imvho

Oakland Romulan is all grape, there is a Romulan from Seattle that is totally pine skunky. I prefer the Seattle version, but either one is outrageously good. Romulan might be my favorite clone of the pre-diesel era.

catdaddy

catdaddy

any keeps catdaddy? I want to keep looking through them..but I gots some wmaster and wifi going now...some heavy hitters right there. I hear he's gonna do some reverse masters and bubba...god bless him..I NEED some of the bubba crosses..missed the bus last time they were available...won't happen again

i chopped both about a wk early (one of them needed 9wks and the other needed 10wks) due to the fact that i was having some heat issues and both still came out nice. i need to run them 1 more time before i consider either of them keepers.
however, the wifi was grown in the same conditions and beat both in the potency field (shit was real proper for a first run), so i know what you mean if you're slightly hesitant about running them with your current lineup.

also, i am shooting out some samples to a few this wk, so hopefully when the time comes, they will chime in to answer some questions for you good folks.

spacebomb

spacebomb

its defo ogr s nice gear like eh.how you doing h.b?. are you still doing any hazeman tests mate?.
peace
s-

Top Bottom