White S1's

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks again Raskal for the vigorous beans bro, appreciate the love. I started 6 Saturday afternoon, soaked for 10-12hrs in distilled water, threw in paper towel 'til nice tail has formed, then threw in plug in dome. Within' 48 hrs from soaking they were popping up from plug.. :rock

I figured I'd throw up another white s1 log, I'll try to update as much as possible.

White s1s
White s1s 2
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The show has started.. They look like they want 2 put on a good show 2 can't wait 2 see them grow

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
They are extremely vigorous it seems. Really good quality ripe beans. Raskal always makes great beans tho, so nothing really new. :D Thanks for stopping by Goo..

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Gunna get frosty in here... Frost-T!

Very sweet man I'll be watchin.

JH420

JH420

Can't wait to see you do it up broski! Are you doing some WhiteFire also? I'd love to see a side-by-side from an awesome grower like yourself.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx fellas... Going to be fun..

I wanted to do a wifi log, but i never received the beans, so I have to get me a pack soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Tex! Them White S1's should be some pure flame. I can't wait to pop my beans. Sorry to hear about not getting ur WIFI beans. That is why I went to my local collective and grabbed them up. Good luck with everything bro!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Sub'd. Interested to see what phenos you find in that pack.. Good luck. I have a White s1 around 4 weeks flower.. Frosty as all hell... I think you should find somethin speacial in there. ~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Just started germing mine for my next run. Can't wait to see what you get out of these Tex!

dirk d

dirk d

im subb'd tex, good luck on the grow. cant wait to see what you find out of this pack. im germ'ng my white s1's in about 2 weeks. also finally put my tahoe og into flower about 4 days ago!

Illmind

Illmind

nice, this should be sick. got a white about 3.5 weeks in and it defines frosty. so i'd expect some fatty frost nuggets from these. i'm def here for the ride. peace

S

StrikeitRich

So excited to see this girl ran.

I bet u do her proper.

Best wishes in the grow!

Peace,
S i R

kinger

kinger

Tagged ! I also have some of these going at the moment, want to throw them in he room but they were started later.Everything else is alot bigger than these.

soopy

soopy

I'm thinking these S1's might give some insight into the make-up of the White. Can't wait to see what these will do under your care. I'm subbed.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Sub'ed, really wishing i wasn't broke so i could have a pack of these on tap as well....oh well! Guess i'll have to get my fix watchin this diary! Sub'ed, good luck Tex!

Top Bottom