White specks on cannabis leaves along the leave's veins and midrib.

• Thread starter Stumpy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stumpy

Hey! I'm having a bunch of problems lately. I don't know. I've got one plant that's practically dead, next to another that's got a bunch of white specks along the leaves' veins and midrib... and those two plants are next to a very health plant. I don't know. Please help!

Below:
1. The three plants in their environment (soil). One HPS light and two CFLs and temperatures have been hot lately. Room has gone as high as 37C. I water two/three times per week and feed using Advanced Nutrients (micro/bloom/bigbud/budcandy - no "grow", since they are flowering)
2. The plant the worst condition (the one on the right)... i've written that one off... it died over night. It suddenly stopped sucking up water and just started to shrivel-up.
3. The plan in the middle is the one I'm referencing in this topic and the 3rd photo is of one of the leaves. I found this today, so it just started... today. I was shocked to find this when I got home from work.
4. Same plant from a bit of a distance.
5. A pic of the healthy plant for comparison.

I know about spider mites and I don't think that's the problem. It's either (i think) a ph problem, mold or a specific nutrient deficiency.

What do you guys think?

White specks on cannabis leaves along the leaves veins and midrib
White specks on cannabis leaves along the leaves veins and midrib 2
White specks on cannabis leaves along the leaves veins and midrib 3
White specks on cannabis leaves along the leaves veins and midrib 4
White specks on cannabis leaves along the leaves veins and midrib 5
deacon1503

deacon1503

Show the underside of the leaf with lots of white spots plz.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Wow that's strange def not mites or calcium and doesn't resemble any other def. Bugs in the pot?

Natural

Natural

From looking at your pix, I can make an educated guess. It's either the following and/or your PH meter is way off.
when your environment isn't right indoors, such as too much heat, the plants aren't able to uptake food in a balanced manner and nutrients compete on a molecular level and are left to build up in your soil. It looks like you're having Mag issues and possibly more. If you're using tap and feeding them additives and such, only compounds your issues. First fix your environment, get a good water source, and don't over do the food while giving them breaks with just water alternately.
btw..those aren't bugs or anything..those are plant cells that have literally combusted and fried...I'm not exactly sure how this works, but has something to do with having a certain nutrient lock-out.

B

budfarmer

Looks like the mystery disease I have been fighting for 8 months+, huge fuck up I think it arrived at my farm on the shells of the seeds I bought through BCBD. It could be totally unrelated to my problem there is really no way to know for sure. I have tried everything to shake this but no way, have had limited success with kick starting the plants immune system with 1 asprin per gallon of foliar spray also pumped the Epson salts to them 4g Epsom salts per gallon and also foliar fed Epsom also foliar fed gypsum heavily to supply extra calcium, the gypsum is really quite benign stuff you can really pour it to the plants in foliar with no apparent damage finally I started feeding my N every other day while feeding P+K ect. every odd day so I am not feeding my calcium nitrate the same day as P&K . Feeding the Calcium Nitrate separately from every thing else looks like it is making the biggest difference why I don't know everybody else seems to just slap everything together in one bucket and dump it into the plant pot with no problems at all. If you are using that AN shit especially PH perfect or should I say PH wacky take a plant and flush it with lots of preferably RO water and check the run off coming out the bottom of the pot for PH it could be way lower than you think it is. In my case I started using PH stupid and before I knew what was happening the PH had dropped way to low like 4.3 ( battery acid ). Good Luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom